994

Called to another site to solve a production problem which I know nothing about (selamatkan api of sorts). But I guess, it's important for the company to have somebody there to "show face". Finally the author found a little bug in the code -- turns out that the code employs a double infinite loop (cringe-worthy is it not?) and the re-initialization of certain objects are unreachable. Took me a while to simulate the problem. The system was rolled-back and I think I will take much more testing before the clients dares to migrate again.

Thali
Lunch was on YS today. A nice Vegetarian Thali from Buharry @ Asian Heritage Row. A posh area with restaurant like "Co Chine" and "Ye Chine". See the pattern? The set was great, not so overpowering like the one I had at Sangeetha @ Lebuh Ampang (also compliments of YS, :)). Standard stuff, dhal, yoghurt, dessert, curried chickpeas, etc. The service was good and organized. They use the billing and ordering system similar to those at Pizza Hut. Siap dengan touchscreen sekali. Should revisit the place in the evenings. Should be very happening...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho