Wring Your Neck

Due to some work commitments, now and then I have to deal with Psycho Ah Long. The last time I met him during a demo setup in Bandar Utama, he cornered me and talked my ears off. I was like a kid being reprimanded by the off-kilter discipline teacher. I just sat in my chair staring at him blankly. And so, I was forced to quickly arrange a meet up with the fella to iron things out. Luckily, he was in one of his better moods that day and we managed to talk things through. And so, after the meeting, I brought several close colleagues out for Coffee Bean during lunch and whaddya know, we bumped into my GM's entourage. Pscyo Ah Long was there too. He stood behind me and wrapped his long fingers around my neck!

"You know what? I've never strangled a person to death before."

And proceeded to squeeze a little. The crazy bastard! After satisfying his twisted urge, he went to the GM's table and joined them for coffee. :S.

Comments

Cheryl said…
so pengZ :S. memang psycho
Gratitude said…
What's with these psychos nowadays. Prozac has bad side effects!
+Ant+
Little Dove said…
I think he just performed a method of erotic asphyxiation on you! ;p
William said…
@Cheryl:
Really need to makan ubat one.

@Will:
You think? :P

@Grat:
I heard he used to see a shrink.

@LittleD:
I wasn't aroused!
the viennamese said…
Tell him that he probably hasn't tried slitting his own wrists either! Try that! :D
Derek said…
Haihz, I think u have to wear full body armour when he's around. Touch here touch there .... blek
William said…
@Evann:
Hard to say!

@Derek:
You never protect me. Blek.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho