Psycho Ah Long

At my headquarters, there's this manager who's kinda like a loose cannon. Very capable. Very knowledgable. Can handle business and technical by himself. Clear of thought and strong of opinion. A devil on the treadmill. Unfortunately, he's eccentric and can be difficult to work with. His behaviour can be compared to a loanshark as the way he talks is crude and loud. Often uses weird nouns like niau kua (bird melon?!). I'll go so far as to say that he looks deranged and has a wild look in his eyes at times. Loves wuxia novels and frequently quotes them. I suspect he tried learning one of the legendary kung fu and got burnt out in the process (chau foh yap moh). The terrible thing is, he has taken a liking to me. For no reason, he would call my name, "William chai, William chai.....". Occasionally he would come ruffle my hair and remark about my round butt and expanding waistline. Once, he even hugged my waist from behind. Eeeeeeeek...! He's a divorcee, so I'm wondering if he suddenly changed tastes......... I have been trying to avoid him in the toilet. Wish me luck!

Comments

C'est la vie said…
oppz, it sounds to me you'll be deflowered by him. LOL. Anyway, your flower isn't fresh anymore hor? LOL, kidding la william. :P

I CONFIRM he is PLU, or else why on earth he'll hug you from behind. -_-"
Jaded Jeremy said…
Omg you better be careful. Sexual harrassment!
Gratitude said…
Wah, you must have such an aura to attract loads of didis, as well be a see lai sat sau....and now, a see kung sat sau! Kudos man *hats off*
Pranny said…
Sugadaddy.. Yummy :D

One day he'll kidnap you and do bondage style muahahah!!!
cYiD said…
lol...
all the best in avoiding him!
simonlover said…
Muahahahahaha....U try to flirt with him and in the meantime, try to "kikis" his $$$$ without u being deflowered by him lor... =)
Twilight Man said…
Your facebook show your "High Wanted" list, so beware!
William said…
@Free:
Maybe can "reflower"? lol
Entahlah... maybe he's just weird?

@JJ:
Complain to HR? :P

@Grat:
Can you intrepet my aura? :P

@Jerry:
He's definitely rich! S&M? Takut!

@Cyid:
Quite futile. :P

@Simon:
Dangerous le! But maybe can get some pocket money. lol

@Twi:
Where? Where?

@Beng2:
Don't worry. :)
the viennamese said…
Oooer... He's on to you! SexAY!! :D
William said…
@Evann:
Hi. SEXAY is not a word I will use! But he did get a glimpse of pictures of muscled torsos in my thumbdrive once... :P
Derek said…
Better don't let me see him doing that! Or else ....

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho