Liar, Liar Postbox On Fire!

Note: I did not expect to start my first post in 2010 like this... but what the heck. Not like I made a resolution to be less bitchy and complain less. Hehe.

Remember my post about Pos Malaysia's incompetence? Well, I just found out that they're lying bastards too. According to their last e-mail, they delivered the package back to the sender because I failed to make a collection within two weeks. Guess what? The package FINALLY arrived. How the hell did THAT happen if they already made the "delivery" and "sent it back to the seller"? So mysterious, right? They must take me for an idiot. Booo!

Comments

Gratitude said…
Things can easily disappear and reappear in Malaysia via govt agencies, even rm500million jet engines. Scary rite?
+Ant+
Ed said…
been there, done this pissed!
Bengbeng said…
the post office is getting ridiculous
the viennamese said…
OMG that's impossible! I guess it's a good thing since you got your jeans...eventually. LOL
ian-ization said…
splendid... Happy New Year =)
TZ said…
this is the MALAYSIA BOLEH... apa apa pun BOLEH... so don't be so upset ;p...

I think they failed to send back to sender... then they must as well send to the receiver once again. Just try their luck... ;p
William said…
@Grat:
People also can disappear!

@Ed:
Memang menyakitkan hati.

@Beng2:
Stupidity at its best.

@Evann:
Not jeans, undies. :P

@Ian:
Same to you.

@TZ:
So efficient kan?
conan_cat said…
lol! so much for pos malaysia's competency :P

and yeah, so efficient! xD

things you can find in malaysia!
MrBunnyBan said…
I think they thought you were the sender. :P
simonlover said…
And so, when can we see ur pic in ur new undie leh?!
Derek said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek said…
Told you alr all send to me in Sg! LOL
William said…
@CCat:
Mana KPI?

@Ban:
LOL

@Simon:
I'm not so daring like you!

@Derek:
That's what I'm doing now lo...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho