Singapore Siesta IV: Just Peachy!


Spermy Jelly
Swiped from williamnyk.
Thursday was JJ's official day off. So sweet of him to take annual leave to accompany me. Hehe. In the morning, we swam a little as the sun was too hot. Then we just lounged a while on the deck chairs beneath the parasol to cool off. Once again, no cuties. :(. Our next appointment was at Peach Garden, a restaurant on the 33th floor of OCBC Centre. It has a great view of the CBD. Had dim sum with KH and Eskay. The last time I met Eskay at Mont Calzone, I was kinda zombified and he was sitting a bit far off, so we couldn't really interact. This time round, things were much better and we got to talk more. The food was great and even greater was the fact that JJ picked up the tab. Hehe. I didn't take pics of the food (I should have!), with the exception of the black glutinous rice dessert-- double-boiled in a young coconut and served with coconut ice cream and topped with spermy jelly.

SG 33

Went to an adult shop after lunch to buy lube for a friend. An obscene price of SGD41 for 270ml. Ever hear of ID? In view of my mum's recent bone spur problem, we went hunting for a memory pillow. The doctor recommended it as it provides more support, hence alleviating any neck stiffness due to sleep. The salespeople were all very helpful and they were more interested to get my mum in to try the pillow rather than sell one. LOL. Too expensive in Singapore, so we went home empty-handed. The brand my bro is currently using is Tempur and costs a whopping SGD300. :S. I settled for an Akemi in KL for less than MYR80.
Also did some window-shopping at Paragon, Orchard Central and Iluma, but all were mostly too atas. Having forgotten to charge my batteries the night before, I had replace them at Orchard Central. I bought the wrong batteries, and they died after taking two shops. Had to revisit the pharmacy to get proper alkaline batteries. I noticed that the Guardian there didn't sell condoms. Weird hor?

POD was having an exhibition at his art gallery, so we decided to have an early dinner and join him for supper later. So, JJ brought me to Chinatown Point. A shop nearby served fantastic wantan noodles. So springy! After that, we visited SportsmenAsia. Apparently, they are doing a pre-renovation sale, but I would still prefer to buy from eBay. To rest our legs, we made a stop at KTZ for some dessert. I ordered egg-drop water chestnut. Was quite surprised that the egg was so yellow. Wonder if they put colouring! The function going on was actually a photography exhibition of day-to-day life in India. Quite nice. And most importantly, wine was served. KH, JJ, POD, Nic and I bummed upstairs until the last guests left.

Dinner was at a food court in Tanjung Pagar. Ordered steamed patin, kungpao frogs, pork ribs and vegetables. The chef and his staff "grumbled" that we didn't finish the best part of the fish, so I went on and gobbled up all the gelatinous parts of the fish. :P. It was long day, so we all quickly headed home after dinner.

Comments

Day said…
Singapore sounds like a nice place to visit. o(∩_∩)o
Jaded Jeremy said…
I think it was lube we were looking for at Guardian, not condom.

Such fun day :-)
William said…
@Day:
You should come! Fun in the sun!

@JJ:
If you find one, you find the other!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho