The Great Singapore Skank IV: The Naked Chef


Water Gate
Swiped from williamnyk.
This was the day that I cooked lunch for KH. I got out of the house together with him. He headed to work, I headed to the nearby NTUC FairPrice. Bought a chicken carcass, a couple of whole chicken thighs, some ground pepper (those guys have a very spartan kitchen), fishballs and a packet of choy sam fah. Back at home, I cleaned the poultry and deboned the thighs, dumping them into the soup stock. The chicken thighs I marinated with light soy sauce, pepper and teriyaki sauce. Later, I dumped the herbs (kei zhi, yuk chuk, wai san, tong sum, longan) that KH had lying around into the soup, letting it simmer for about 3 hours. In the meantime, I pan-fried the chicken. KH took another half day off, and when he had nearly arrived, I stir-fried the vegetables with the fishballs. The meal was kinda weird though as we did not have it with rice... but with penne! (JJ's kitchen is definitely no Kitchen Stadium) There was no proper gravy for it, so I just tossed it with olive oil and a reduction of light soya sauce with the leftover oil used to fry the chicken. It worked, but it was a little salty for KH's liking.

With lunch out of the way, we rested a little, showered and proceeded to "dessert". Skanked on JJ's SGD3k mattress, a truly unforgettable experience. Napped a while before waking up again to prepare for our dinner appointment with Eskay, Nic, POD and JJ at Mont Calzone, Far East Square. Managed to catch the waiter that JJ had a liking for before his last day at the restaurant. Eskay was as cute in person as in the photos that I saw. Food was predominantly pizza. Their Ruccola Mozzarella and Pesto ala Genovese was superb. During dinner, I caught the Singaporean game show "Don't Forget The Lyrics". Fergie won the contestant SGD50k. Heh. Being a work night and all, things were wrapped up early and we took a cab home...

P.S.: Wonder if JJ probed his sheets with a black light...
P.P.S: Sorry, I did not take any pictures of my cooking! Not on par in terms of presentation with Jason Jr., Joery or Famil.

Comments

Lifebook said…
we want "dessert" too.. ^^
Jaded Jeremy said…
There was ground pepper lah. Just that I bought the wrong one: black lol.

Aiyah, I always expect my bed being skanked on each time I'm not around lah. No black light lah...use nose ;-)
MP said…
"no proper gravy...tossed it with the leftover oil...it worked but it was a little salty for KH's liking..." smart move~~~ this will make him yearning for 'dessert' after that~
MrBunnyBan said…
Oooooh. Dessert. :)

...what's SGD3k and 50k?
Fable Frog said…
so did you cook in the nude~? ;)
William said…
@LifeB:
Apa lu mau order?

@JJ:
Aiyoh, white pepper is more commonly used in the kitchen. You sniffed?!

@MP:
"Dessert" was also salty. ;P

@Ban:
SGD3k = 3,000 singpore dollars. k as in kilo. SGD is the ISO currency code for singaporean dollars.

@FableF:
Got wear underwear la. :P
Kinkpert said…
underwear not so kinky le ... just apron more kinky ...
William said…
The oil might splatter onto my ass!
Pluboy2 said…
u cummed on his bed?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho