MRT Celebrities


Yellow Phone
Swiped from williamnyk.
In conjuction with my Singapore trip, I'm publishing the Singapore version of LRT Celebrities-- MRT Celebrities! The debut episode features Uncle I'm-Too-Cheap-To-Buy-Phone-Accessories. It was kinda shocked to find the fella protecting his expensive phone from the elements, scratches and what-not using a recycled plastic sleeve normally found in the DIY hardware section. One side clear, and the other side solid yellow. Usually used to to pack some loose nails or a cheap mini screwdriver set. Oustanding. And it was oversized as well. If his phone ever accidentally fell into the toilet, I guarantee you that it will float! Luckily he did not use a plastik kuih fastened with a rubber band...

P.S.: As bonus, here's a picture of random cuteness from Raffles City Shopping Center...

Random

Comments

He spent too much on the phone till he has nothing left for the accessories!

I find there are a lot of random cuteness at Raffles when I dropped by for lunch the other day. You guys who work there are lucky!
Cheryl said…
hardware box?! pening! :S
savante said…
Well he has only that much money left to spend!
Fable Frog said…
Aiya~ ppl being creative and different mah~ prada phone pouch is so common these days~
.:: Ant ::. said…
You seem to be very good at self-entertainment. :P lol

+Ant+
Bengbeng said…
great idea... why didnt i think of that :)

William, that is why ppl are great... our diversity... rejoice in it
fufu said…
without them... we wont be able to see/know such thing actually does exist in this world =p
Derek said…
I thought u said that guy wasn't cute! ;p
Very observant, hor? Who's going to be the next victim of William's I-spot-an-LRT/MRT-celebrity candid camera? I wondered. I will surely come back for more of your LRT/MRT celebrity candid camera blog posts.
Will said…
Oh my...thanks for the random cuteness
Jaded Jeremy said…
More of random cuteness please, thank you very much ;-)
Ganymede said…
Ah Singapore. How I miss Singapore~~~
William said…
@Jewel:
Too bad I don't work there!

@Cheryl:
Yellow plastic!

@Savante:
Better not to put le... Recycling at its best.

@Frog:
Wakakakaka. What do you use?

@Anton:
Bored ma. :P

@Beng2:
You can copy the idea now!

@Fufu:
Welcome. Innovative? :P

@Derek:
I changed my mind. :P

@Mann:
No more MRT. But got more LRT to come!

@Leu:
007. :P
William said…
@Will: @JJ:
My pleasure.

@QueerR:
You just mis James. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho