Shopaholic

Sis is giving birth in less than a month and being the future "uncle" (such a dirty word), it is right for me to get something for my soon-to-be-born nephew (expected mid June). It's not difficult knowing what to get with my sister.

"Get me the hamper they have on sale at Mamours."

Thank goodness it was on sale. So off I went to get it at Midvalley Megamall. However, a simple objective like that can so easily be usurped by other whims and fancies. We started off at Robinsons since the car was parked there. In just 15 minutes in the department store, mum bought a Balenciaga handbag and a bra. Moving on to G2000, I bought 3 pairs of slacks for myself! (KH is still grumbling in disbelief). Finally, the raison for going to MV in the firstplace, the baby stuff hamper. Kids get it so good these days. French technology. Thermometer pacifiers. Anti-colic bottles (with heat indicators if the milk is too hot!) and bottle sterilizers. Even award-winning educational VCDs (Rollie Pollie Ollie-- beats having to watch Barney).

The damage for the day was MYR900++! Entitled us to two pots of Grassula from the HSBC Credit Card redemption booth and 7 entries for their contest-- had to guess the value of Guess goods on a pair of mannequins. Wish me luck!

P.S.: Sorry SK, but I do not like the book by Kinsella, S.

Comments

Little Dove said…
Boy, you guys can shop! It runs in the family. :)
Ganymede said…
Holy crap! RM 900~~~

Amazing...
David The Man said…
"Uncle" is a dirty word? Well, at least it is rude to call someone an uncle. It indicates someone is old, that's why.
Cheryl said…
Oh DEAR, suprisingly i didnt get anything...but hope we can win the GUESS grand prize to entitle us to SHOP more. Nvm, i will get her latest book soon.. For income tax purposes. kakakaka
Medie007 said…
buoye, you can REALLY SHOP!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Eh, since you call me uncle, what does that mean ar? I'm a dirty old man, is it? ;-)

RM900 is mind-boggling.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho