Tanggal Tiga Puluh Satu

Remember "The Sound of Music"? The courtship song for one of the Vonn Trapp girls sung in a garden?

"I am sixteen, going on seventeen..."

Yes, the nocturnal crooning of a sexed-up teenager trying to get into her knickers. I kinda feel that way right now (not referring to the sexed-up bit as that's a universal truth)-- lemme explain. My cover version is a little different:

"I am thirty, going on thirty one..."

In case you're confused, no it's NOT my age I'm referring to. It's not even near my birthday (for the ignorant ones out there, it's on the 9th of October by the way). It's my girth. My waist in inches. Pants size. Ugh. Just as BAD as age. I'd never thought that one day I'd slip into a pair of pants and actually FEEL my ass filling it up. Then, uh-oh, can't buckle it.

Crap. Have to go shopping for slacks. DanielH... discount card oh.....

P.S.: Have yet to try JC's hor fun diet.
P.P.S.: Is the pic related?

Comments

Anonymous said…
We have the same birthday. :)
ikanbilis said…
my bff birthday is the same day as yours! =)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lol what a shamless broadcast of your birthday ar.

So now you can accompany taicho in reducing that one inch of waistline ;-)
M|key^^ said…
the pic is to remind u to work hard on ur waist izzit? :X
Will said…
And yet, you're still hot
Jason said…
Em.. it's not hor fun, it's meehoon actually.

Makan meehoon for lunch (no rice for lunch!) and usual rice diet for dinner. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho