Dreamland

I've been getting a lot of weird dreams lately. Nothing as eleborate as Cheryl's Hollywood dreams, but still worthy of discussion. Please translate them for me if you have the knack for it:
  1. Work-related. Kind of. I was riding pillion on my partner company's MD's bicycle. A rotund Myanmarese with a fake smile that would make any salesman jealous. It wasn't a ride in the park, mind you. Think extreme sports. In dreamland, he can really bawak that basikal. He was bouncing around and practically breakdancing with it!
  2. A more recent dream involved me being a rodent. Not "Ratatouille", but the "Mousetrap" variety. I was scurrying around, hiding under beds and cupboards. But the thing was I could see myself as a man, but others saw me as a mouse.
  3. I dreamt that two fellow bloggers put their hands down my jeans trying to guess what underpants I was wearing on that day. :P
  4. The latest episode had me as demon who gone back to earth to mark my name on a demonspawn's toe who had made it big as a politician on earth. This one ended on a skanky note too. With 2 lesser demons. In human form of course! Hehe.


Welcome to my Tel'aran'rhiod. Please sign the guestbook on the way out. Thank you.

PS: I think from the last couple of dreams one can just conclude that I'm horny as hell. Heh. But that's settled, for now. :P

Comments

Will said…
The world waits anxiously to learn the cast of characters in number 3!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Omg, half expected Rand Al'Thor to appear ;-)

Hmmm as for the second dream, maybe someone is belittling you? Hope not ya.
savante said…
Who were those two skanky bloggers with their hands down your pants!!
Pike-chan said…
time to relax la... and let's go mamak with me... lolx
Anonymous said…
My interpretation:

1. You feel like being "taken for a ride" of which you have no control over.

2. You feel like a "criminal", having to scurry here and there in hiding in order to be yourself.

3. I can only hope I'm not one of them!!

4. I think the whole demon section at the start was just a setup for your fantasy demon seks :P
Janvier said…
Oh was no. 3 really a dream??? It doesn't have to be you know!

Light, did you ever finish up to book 13? We read all the way till book 9 or 10 in our youth, and now we can never tolerate the characters anymore, burn them!
Z said…
Weird dreams. Wet dreams. Haha.
Jason said…
Dream 1: You need a break, an exciting one.

Hahaha :P
Ganymede said…
I think I'm one of the two people who were trying to figure out what undies you were wearing. :P

Oh I see rat rat's mind controller is working on you. :P
[Q]-ben said…
thanks for dropping by. wow, nice dreams u have there.. scant n sexy..haha.
dull book? huh?
Cyclohelix said…
lol, twisted but fun dream :)
William said…
@Will:
Haha. Nobody has gotten it right so far.

@JJ:
Feel like bale-firing someone...

@Savante:
A secret!

@Pikey:
Soon!

@Zemien:
1) 2) Perhaps true.
3) No you're not.
4) Hehehehe.

@Jan:
Haha. I've read up to the latest book. The prequel not yet. Truth be told, I've forgotten most of them and their subplots...

@Alan:
Nolah, not wet!

@Jason:
Sponsor me that dream!

@QueerR:
No wor.... Rat Rat's starting his diabolical plans!?

@QBen:
Hi. "Dull Book". See your blog tag line.

@Cyclo:
All dreams are twisted!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho