Sabbath II

Since mum wasn't home yet, I had to go to church alone. The homily was about the Holy Trinity. Three as one. One as three. The Sacred Mystery. Not to be confused with the Three Musketeers. Straight after that, I drove over to One Utama to meet my colleague YY. She wanted to get a wedding gift for her sister,

YY: My sister's getting married. I need to get her something.

Me: What does she like?

YY: I'm thinking of getting her jewellery.

Me: Har. Berlambak-lambak la relatives you akan beli... Does she wear jewellery anyway?

YY: Errr... nope.

Me: Get her something else then. Electrical products for the new house? (so damn practical hor?)

YY: No need. Fully-furnished.

(err......thinking hard......thinking hard....errr)

Me & YY: Lingerie!


So off we went to look for undies. Women's Secret was too teenage. Very cotton-ny and pastel-y. So it's not exactly wedding night fare. When girls are younger, they read Cleo and Seventeen. When they are of marriage-able age, they should progress to Women's Weekly and Pa & Ma. Likewise for undies I guess. LOL. We headed over to La Senza, steering clear of Xixili, Audrey, Sorella and it's ilk. Walking in, we looked at their selection of negligees. Amidst all the ruffles (at the bosom area?!), flowers, mesh, etc, we finally decided on a peach satin one with minimal lace and crossed tie ups on both sides. At RM119, it came with a G-string. Oh la la. To complete the gift, we bought a men's mesh G-string (I think Frankie owns this, :P) from The Under Shop. Hehe. Too bad we couldn't find a matching top for the husband.

After all that shopping, we were pooped and decided to go for lunch at the new joint, Sushi Groove. However, it was not to be as it was closed for some kind of maintenance. So we went to Genki Sushi to get our sushi fix. Some bitching about work, life, family... yadda, yadda, yadda. Standard stuff. We then visited several manicure bars (across several floors and wings) before deciding on my personal favourite-- Kuku Bar. I bid my adieu as painting her fingers and her little piggies could easily take two hours. I did a little bit more of window shopping and observed the festivities at the CinemaOnline event. The Predator, The Silver Surfer, Freddy Krueger, Darth Vader were all there. For some unknown reason, everyone wanted their photo taken with the silver surfer. I guess there's no resisting a guy in metallic, full-body tights. A not too accurate cosplay of the character though-- the crotch was suppressed.

DanielH ajak me to watch Priceless, but seeing that I had been out since morning and I had to kill three hours to catch the movie, I decided against it. Headed home. Did my laundry. Ironed some clothes. Cleaned the bathroom. Ta pau-ed a sinfully delicious pork spare part soup for dinner. Received a call from mum at eleven pm and rushed over to fetch her home from Sri Petaling. Surprise, surprise-- I had a dim sum supper at the same lousy place. Ewwww. Sekian.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow... very "observative" hah.. :P
Anonymous said…
dah tau lousy still pigi sana...

juk juk juk
Ganymede said…
Wah need to announce what I pakai today meh?

Oppps. :P
savante said…
Juk juk juk. Kenapa pergi dim sum teruk lagi?!

Frankie dear, we all know you wear thongs to work.
Janvier said…
We find clothes for girls as a present a serious no-no. Size, taste and all that :s nanti kena belasah pulak.
William said…
@SK:
Of course!

@JL:
Tsk Tsk Tsk.

@QueerR:
Tahu pun opps. :P

@Savante:
2nd time free ma...

@Janvier:
Haha. Nevermind. The sister buy for the sister.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho