Make Love Merdeka

Breakfast Set

In less than a month, mum was on another day trip, this time to Kuala Sepetang or its historic name, Port Weld. Definitely good news for my sex life. Woke up in the morning, and headed to Restoran Joylnn, Taman Damai Utama for a simple breakfast of soft-boiled eggs, coffee, and toast. SK joined me too, and we had a long chat there.

Some time before lunch, KH made an appearance and we got down to business. I had put on my white Pikante jockstrap, so he knew what I wanted that day.

KH introduced me to Shin Zushi at Jalil Link, Bukit Jalil. The Japanese Restaurant serves a range of economical choice and also more premium items. Food wasn't bad, but sometimes the portions can be unexpectedly small. A word of warning: they don't have many tables, and they don't take reservations.

Unagi Sushi

For many years, I had worn rimless spectacles or at most half-rim frames. Time for a change. KH helped me pick out a pair of full frames from Library at IOI Mall. Fearing that I would not get used to the weight, I asked the salesgirl to recommend me the lightest pair. In the end, I chose a brown plastic pair that wasn't too hipster. She told me straight to my face that I didn't look the type who could pull off those more 'trendy' designs. Thanked her for her honesty. In terms of lens, I also went for digital lens, In Carl Zeiss lingo, that meant a type of lens that made it easier for me to read. Yes, I am old!

From there, we drove back up to Bandar Kinrara 5 to give the coffee at The Fifth Avenue Cafe a try. Surprised to find houjicha latte there, but unfortunately it lacked smoothness. Also tried their signature lavender latte, a deconstructed drink of espresso and lavender steamed milk. The waiter wasn't able to describe to us the best way to enjoy it. Cakes looked dehydrated, so I gave them a pass.

Flat White & Lavender Coffee

Loitered at home before dinner as KH had some work to finish. Revisited Bandar Kinrara 5 for dinner. Ate at Bayou Diner, a halal American style barbeque joint that I had never tried. The interior looked to be in pristine condition although it had been around for years. We shared a platter of sirloin steak that came with a whole lot of sides-- garden salad, macaroni salad, biscuits, and potato gratin. Pretty good meal.

Dinner Platter

When mum came home later that night, we ate again. Supper! A neighbour passed us some cucumber kerabu that was served with an excellent sambal, diced dried shrimp, lime juice, and raw shallots. Would have been great with some rice.

Kerabu

Comments

Twilight Man said…
You are the only one who writes about jock straps! Now every jock strap I saw, I see horny William's face. Muahahahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho