Face to Face I: Infinity Pool

Lobby

It had been a very long time since KH and I had a getaway, so he jio-ed me for a staycation at The Faces Suites, Kuala Lumpur. On Monday, I left work during lunch time to meet KH at Senya Dining, Intermark. Had a gyudon with onsen egg. The egg was served separately, and that gave me a 'great' idea. I wanted to film KH pouring the wobbly egg onto the top of beef-topped rice bowl. I got what I wanted, but the egg actually rolled off the bowl! Like watching Cooper's Hill Cheese Run. Before leaving, we had a coffee at Starbucks.



Ristretto Bianco

The Face Suites is located just opposite Renaissance Hotel. The bad thing about is that you have to pay for parking. The good thing is that it has an unobstructed view of KLCC and KL Tower from its infinity pool. But there's a catch, you have to brave the the loads of PRC and Middle Eastern tourists who jump into the pool. Plenty of girls in bikinis, but no cute guys in tiny Speedos! The place is not just a luxury condominium, half of it is operated as a hotel. Gah. And I thought we had the whole unit to ourselves... turns out it was just a room. That restricts 'happy time' possibilities. The highlight of the unit is the bathroom. Lots of natural light, extensive use of marble, dual sinks, and a bathtub. Quite good for photography. But sadly we did not take the opportunity to skank in the large bathroom.

Living Room

Bathroom

Infinity Pool: KLCC

Infinity Pool: KL Tower

View from the Top

Once we had settled down a bit, we drove out for dinner at Sapore. The Italian-Spanish restaurant is located in Persiaran Ampang, a little known part of Ampang. My favourite dish was the an appetizer-- tuna tartar with guacamole, a ceviche with the creaminess of avocados. Also tried the beef, and pasta, but I wasn't crazy about them.

Sapore

No after dinner activities were planned, just a trip back to the rooftop to admire the night view. The pool was still as crowded, and it had started to drizzle a bit. We retreated back to our room. KH worked on his laptop on bed, while I fiddled with my phone. That cheeky hubby of mine was clad in just a jockstrap, and the view was really distracting. That made me so horny, so I had to top him (a rarity!). An eventful first night kan?

Inifinity Pool: KLCC at Night

KL Tower at Night

Comments

Arvind R.K said…
never tried making love inside a tub before ?

p/s a peach clad in jockstrap is always an ultimate aphrodisiac ;p
William said…
@TBoy:
Jom!

@ARK:
No leh.
I agree!
Anonymous said…
Why not try this scene using egg with KH and filming it?

I am sure a lot of people would love it...haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ctv16hYWLc
Derek said…
A memorable first night at the Face Suites!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho