Backlog

Pork Belly with Egg

I seriously need to post more frequently. In my blog timeline, I'm only at mid-May, and it's now mid-September! And to make matters worse, I slacked off at some point and I'm trying to remember details from four months back. Wakaka. Anyway, this is going to be a very brief post. Mum had some association meeting and potluck, so she cooked up a pot of braised pork belly with eggs. Once I sent her (and the pork belly) to the venue, I went off to March Azalea Cafe to do my own thing. As usual, the owner was there in a dri-fit top and he greeted me with a smile. Got myself a cup of iced coffee and started to work on my backlog of posts and photos. So yes, this is a backlog post about clearing backlogs. Obviously I didn't do enough, else I would't be in this predicament four months down the road. Hahaha.

IMG_20180519_131259

Comments

thompsonboy said…
some skanky stories would be great
Derek said…
Next time go with you! Hehe
William said…
@TBoy:
Skanky photos mau?

@Derek:
Provided you schedule some appointments there.
Twilight Man said…
I am worse than you. So outdated blog I have.
William said…
@Twi:
Can easily get up to speed.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho