Boxing Day with Zentai Zed

Peppermint

Boxing Day was reserved to meet Zed, an online friend whom I had never met in person before. A very kinky person who had enlightened me about niche subjects like:
  1. Leather
  2. Latex
  3. Zentai and other body suits
  4. Puppy play
  5. Sounding
  6. Masks
  7. Chastity
  8. Shibari
  9. Cock Ball Torture
  10. etc
Well, he didn't manage to get me to try all the above, but I don't mind dabbling in some of them. Haha. Anyway, we had jointly made an online underwear purchase (Junk Underjeans on MySale), so we met up so that I can pass him the stuff. We arranged to meet at The New Chapter. According to him, he came straight from a staycation with his BF (just some zentai fun he told me).

Zed looks as innocent in person as in his social media profile pics. Easy to talk with, and is open about any subject. Anything from Folsom Street Fair to hacking Grindr (he's a talented mobile developer BTW). Always something interesting from him.

Red Bull Trolley Race
Photo credits: Chris Hacking

Comments

Twilight Man said…
You must be a kinky expert now!
William said…
@Twi:
I have MUCH to learn.
Derek said…
Hehe ...which one you wanna try?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho