LZB

Black Ink, Black Threads

When EspressoLab was still in Avenue K, I used to train my eyes behind the counter every time I walked by, going to and from the KLCC LRT station. Why? Because a leng zai barista (nama manjanya LZB) used to work there. With his height and broad shoulders, he looked so good girded with the work apron. Ever since it closed down, I lost my cuci mata opportunity in the early mornings and late evenings.

Cafe

However, my disappointed is now at an end, because I found him again! And just down the road from where I work at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng. If you're curious about how he looks (no spy pics from me guys and girls!), go check him out at Black Ink No. 6. It's a perfectly quiet place for a poke bowl and a cup of coffee, while you check out LZB with his daily tasks. There's also a coffee called the Volcano, something that looks like a messy creampie. :P. I shall go back to try that.

Poke Bowl

Comments

Derek said…
Hehe that's normal for my darling.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho