- KH chucked his size 34 pants for size 30. I had to go shopping with him several times after I noticed that his clothes were fitting him badly, but hey that's a hubby's job.
- KH completely shed his pear-shaped physique. That actually means that I no longer can sleep on his tummy, but I'm totally fine with that.
- KH had become more energetic, able to stay out late with being cranky. I also find that he no longer gets hangry attacks.
- KH regained the 'sharp' face shape of his youth. It's like kissing the him from ten years ago.
- In terms of numbers on the Karada scan, KH's body age and visceral fat have both dropped dramatically.
Basically, the programme is supposed to work on the following youth gene clusters:
- Fat metabolism. Burn fat, jump start your metabolism.
- Lean muscle. Lose fat without losing your lean muscle.
- Appetite control. Control your cravings and improve your mood, and persistence.
For 90 days, I have to follow a schedule:
- For the first 15 days, I took ageLOC TR90 JumpStart, and did an exercise routine in the morning to fire up my lethargic metabolism. But it's always been a habit for me to do some exercises in the morning anyway.
- Pop ageLOC TR90 Complex and CNTRL 15-20 minutes before breakfast.
- For breakfast, I usually have two hard-boiled eggs and slice of cheese. "He ate two eggs a day for 30 days, and you won't believe what happened!".
- Pop LifePak after breakfast.
- For lunch, I just take a packet of ageLOC TR90 TrimShake. I'm the type of person who cannot even consider having a sandwich or a salad for lunch. No satiety. And yet, I have no complaints drinking the chocolate shake for lunch. So these days, I stay in the office during lunch. When I get bored, I do sometimes go for a coffee fix, but I'll go for an Americano, or sometimes add low fat milk to it.
- In the evening, I take ageLOC TR90 Complex and CNTRL 15-20 minutes before dinner. Mum's cooking usually.
- As closely as possible, I would follow the TR90 eating plan which consists of a fixed portion of so-called "burning foods" (proteins), "storing foods" (carbs) and "color foods" (fruits and vegetables). I still take rice, just not a whole lot of it.
- And to close, LifePak after dinner.
I was actually quite surprised that I had no difficulty following the program. Didn't feel starved at all, and I saw results in just the first month. Of course, there will be some challenges due to the change in diet. One might need to make some adjustments, especially when friends ask you out for dinner, or invite you for a drink. While on the plan, I do not imbibe alcohol and no desserts at all. If I eat lunch, I would take a TrimShake for dinner. It's all a matter of planning, and it's just for 3 months anyway. Easy enough to manage. Will update again when I finish the programme. Stay tuned! If you want to read more about it, click here!