Bye Bless

Pasta

Made a dinner appointment with Lifebook and Bless on a Thurday night at KL Gateway Mall, one of KL's latest addition to the glut of retail space. In case you hadn't notice, it's located opposite the Universiti LRT station. There's even a pedestrian bridge directly linking the station with the mall. Anyway, it wasn't any 'ol dinner, it was a farewell for Bless who was leaving to work in Johor. Another minus one. None of the food choices were very compelling, so we just ate at Tovista. The name actually stands for Touch, Vision, and Taste, which doesn't really represent the brand very well. LOL. Just ordered a couple of mains and coffee. Stayed away from the cakes after seeing Lifebook shake his head vigorously (he and bless had arrived earlier).

Lamb Chop

Took a look around the mall and I just didn't get a good vibe from it. The layout just didn't appeal to me. Wonder if business will pick up over there. Felt kinda dead to me. Perhaps the only reason I would return is to try Fenix Inn, a Chinese restaurant from Bukit Tinggi. Hope it survives until my future visit. :P. That aside, all the best to Bless!

Comments

Twilight Man said…
I think I will not step inside that mall.
I could even guess their layout inside is bad
from outside. Sigh!
William said…
@Twi:
Lets see how long it lasts.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho