Mee Raja

Mee Raja

Believe it or not, I had never eaten at Murni Discovery before. Many years ago, I was supposed to have a gathering at the their popular SS2 outlet, but when I saw the chaotic crowd of uni students there, I immediately turned away and headed for a quieter place. Today, they have 8 locations around Klang Valley. While waiting for mum to finish her massage, I lepak-ed at their Kepong Metro Perdana branch. Of course I ordered their signature Mee Raja. When the plate arrived, I could not help but stare at the obscene portion of noodles. I understood why they provide take away boxes at the public areas cause no normal person could finish that alone. Taste-wise, its nothing to shout about really. Ate what I could and packed the leftovers for mum. Not sure about their items though. Any recommendations?

I'll end my post with a blurry photo of a twunk I saw there. Can't make out his features, but I think you can see that his arms are quite sexy!


Comments

Janvier said…
We damn scared of the Mee Raja because of the overly large portions!
Twilight Man said…
Mee Raja? Something new to me.
William said…
@Twi:
Nothing to shout about actually

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho