Coffee with Sharky

Chicken Cheese Roll

Right after Sunday mass, I sent mum to Seri Petaling to attend a free make-up course by "Beauty & Conscience". As with all 'Aunty' events, details are usually sketchy requiring some digging. All I had was an address. I found the name of the place via Google and roughly guessed the location from Google Maps. When we arrived at the venue, it was on the second floor of an old shop lot near Restoran Good Tea (shared a wantan mee with mum). The place didn't even have a signboard, just a poorly affixed banner. Since mum would only be a couple of hours, I went in search of a coffee shop to kill some time. Also tried my luck with Sharky and KH, hopefully they would be available. Coffea Coffee was the first place I stumbled upon. Got a flat white and chicken cheese roll (quite sedap) and waited for the guys. KH was the first to arrive. Wasn't sure if Sharky would come as he didn't confirm. At about 3:00 PM, he arrived. By that time, it was already a full house (popular enough a place that KH and I bumped into our colleague there). Upon sitting down, he exclaimed, "I hate this place". LOL. Drama betul. As usual, Sharky had plenty of stories to tell.

Asam Laksa

Mum's course ended earlier than expected so I passed the car keys to her and asked KH to send me home later. In the end, he didn't need to send me home cause mum was nearby at her friend's house. He dropped me off and I lingered there for a while. Mum's friend recounted her tale of her husband's triple bypass in Singapore and her numerous travel plans. Dinner was settled by our neighbour. She brought over asam laksa enough for two. Delicious, but it would have been even yummier with bunga kantan and shrimp paste. Finished the last of the ice cream in the freezer with a topping of sliced bananas and cherries. Yum!

Dessert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho