Friday, March 21, 2014

I Am A Princess

I am a Princess by williamnyk
I am a Princess, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.
Got the shock of my life when I received a heart shaped postcard in the mail. I actually saw it on the table but ignored it cause I thought it was some kind of flyer. Upon closer inspection only did it dawn on me! It was a postcard from The Bunny and The Bear! Complete with his trademark drawings! TQ! Forgot that he did ask me whether I wanted a postcard from Euro Disney. LOL. Never in my wildest dreams that I expected him to send me something from the Princess Department. Goodness. Not a fan of those four b*tches on the postcard. They should stay away from our hunky Prince Charmings! LOL. Wonder what my mother was imagining about the sender. :P.

Postcard

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so your mom still has no clue about you and your friends?
i <3 mothers :-)

thompsonboy said...

maybe because you are Queen

Tempus said...

omg this is sooo coool! Oh bunny where's mine la!

Ash Godiva said...

aku nampak itu drawing aku sudah tahu siapa yang hantar,hahaha

William said...

@Anon:
My friends assure me that she's feigning ignorance

@TBoy:
You Ratu Speedo

@Tempus:
He can make you a customized card

@Ash:
Pandai!

Twilight Man said...

You must be the Queen Maker~~!!!