I Am A Princess

I am a Princess by williamnyk
I am a Princess, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.
Got the shock of my life when I received a heart shaped postcard in the mail. I actually saw it on the table but ignored it cause I thought it was some kind of flyer. Upon closer inspection only did it dawn on me! It was a postcard from The Bunny and The Bear! Complete with his trademark drawings! TQ! Forgot that he did ask me whether I wanted a postcard from Euro Disney. LOL. Never in my wildest dreams that I expected him to send me something from the Princess Department. Goodness. Not a fan of those four b*tches on the postcard. They should stay away from our hunky Prince Charmings! LOL. Wonder what my mother was imagining about the sender. :P.

Postcard

Comments

Anonymous said…
so your mom still has no clue about you and your friends?
i <3 mothers :-)
thompsonboy said…
maybe because you are Queen
Robinn T said…
omg this is sooo coool! Oh bunny where's mine la!
Ash Godiva said…
aku nampak itu drawing aku sudah tahu siapa yang hantar,hahaha
William said…
@Anon:
My friends assure me that she's feigning ignorance

@TBoy:
You Ratu Speedo

@Tempus:
He can make you a customized card

@Ash:
Pandai!
Twilight Man said…
You must be the Queen Maker~~!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho