Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cranky Sunday

Handprinted by williamnyk
Handprinted, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Teluk Intan gave me a present which I discovered at 3:30 am the next day. Woke up with the urge to purge! Luckily it wasn't the cramp-inducing type. Just a whole lot of stuff needed to come out. T_T. Felt a little weird after that. Slept back for another half an hour before going out to work. At the office, I couldn't do anything until 5:30 am because the back end system was running its weekly backup routine. If I knew that before hand, I would be a happier boy. The designated support staff only turned up at 6:00 am. By that time, I had finished monitoring and writing the report. I hid my displeasure and briefed him on what to do next. At 8:00 am, I went home and left it to him to look after the other transaction windows. Reached home and had a simple breakfast of yesterday's miku. The whole tribe went to church again and with my brother in tow, we needed to drive the Avanza. The whole morning I wasn't very sociable and didn't feel like talking. And when the lady from the hospitality ministry chided me for fiddling with my smartphone before mass, I just stared at her blankly and finished sending the messages on What's App before keeping it in my pocket. Really wasn't in the mood. For the fourth week in a row, we had lunch at Paradigm Mall. Ate at Pasta Zanmai this time. At first, they seated us at a round table. Little Monster refused to sit at the baby chair and kept wanting to terrorize the fragile items on the table. When we saw that a booth and been vacated, we quickly moved there. It was much easier to control the situation at that 'terrain'. Meals usually turn into wars. Hard to eat like a civilized person when you're with kids.

Did some walking around. Mum and sis got caught at Shizens and walked away with MYR532 worth of beauty products. Yikes! While they were there, I went looking for my caffeine fix at Pacific Coffee. Latte for me and a single macchiato for my brother. Amazing that he just drinks it like that without any sugar. Then sis applied for the Air Asia BIG card and managed to earn 500 points from the previous receipt. Not bad. If you shop on weekdays, you get double. Got home some time before 4:00 pm. I had two hours to kill before needing to send my brother to the airport, so I arranged a rendezvous with KH at BordelloSK. He didn't enter me, but we did a lot of snuggling. Also gave him a shoulder rub that later turned into a skankier rub. Always fun to see KH's manja side. He was determined to make me orgasm and I ended up seeding his mouth. So exhausted after that, nearly fell asleep in his arms. That definitely helped my mood. By 6:00 pm I was home. Let me brother try the Hokkien me at the Damansara Uptown Hokkien Mee branch in Puchong Jaya. Their noodles are quite decent and not oily, but still too wet for my full approval. They make a good fried rice too. Also ate a quarter portion of roast duck from the Guangzhou Roast Duck stall there. Good taste. And if you see a guy peddling guilingao there, please don't bother. Lousy. The journey to KLIA and back was very wet. Extremely heavy rain especially in Putrajaya. Was quite tired by the time we got back.

P.S.: Bro got me a Nexus 7 for my birthday this year. Not the latest model, but it's good enough for me to watch porn on a bigger screen. Thanks!

Nexus 7


Mr Lonely said...

good luh got new phone~

Tempus said...

Porn on ya phone? Iphone ain't doing you well these days?

Bunny said...

not big enuf for u lol

untold stories said...

Haha I thought it was another family friendly post at first and when I saw 'enter' I paused for a sec and re-read the sentence! Lol

William said...

It's a tablet actually

Been off Apple for a year

Should project it out

You always find the Easter Eggs