Locked In, Locked Out

Keys by williamnyk
Keys, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Woke up on Thursday morning not feeling well. Lazed in bed and sat on the porcelain throne twice. Dragged myself out of bed anyway and got ready for work. While waiting for my car to warm up, I munched on a stale cream cracker and a prune, feeling pretty sorry for myself. Put on my shoes and got out, slamming shut the front door and locked the grill. I thought that I heard the sound of keys falling to the ground, but I didn't think much of it. After securing the padlock, I look at my Troika key ring and found that it had come undone (not the first time, hence never get the screw end type)! Crap! Half of my keys were inside the house! Best thing was, the key I need to unlock the porch gate was not with me. AND I had no way of getting back in the house because I can't unlock the wooden door or the sliding door. Ish. Lucky for me, my sister had just sent my nephew to pre-school and was in the vicinity, so gave me her bunch of keys. Quickly retrieved my lost keys and went to work. Several friends indicated how lucky I was that I wasn't locked out in only my skivvies. Since this is not the first time that my key ring malfunctioned, I have decided to retire it for something more dependable... Finally fished out the Coach keyring that SK bought from Japan several years ago. :D

Comments

Ash Godiva said…
i felt pretty sorry for you too...eating stale cracker and prunes and you always wrote about delicious food....
Derek said…
My poor baby ...always stomach not well.
Twilight Man said…
You had too much sex the night before until blurr!
William said…
@Derek:
Yeah lo... never take care of me

@Twi:
I wish!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho