LRT Celebrities: Macho Mark



Hi guys. A comment from Anon and VC regarding my missing LRT Celebrities posts has made me realize that I've been neglecting my duties to my readers. Haha. So I've made a comeback with Macho Mark who was spotted in STAR LRT heading towards Sri Petaling. Took this while I was together with KH. He remarked, "I know what you're doing", but he doesn't mind la. Don't worry. I'm being hiao for the good of everyone. He's not really my cup of tea, but I know he will make some of you wet his boyish presence. Happy Sunday guys! It's a long weekend for me. :D

Comments

Happy walker said…
have a great weekend! =D
Anonymous said…
pinoy? not bad.
Anonymous said…
wow...kena mentioned. Keep em coming Will ;)

- VC
William said…
@Ash:
Picky

@MrLonely:
Thanks

@Anon:
Not too sure about that

@VC:
LOL. Don't be so demanding. :P

@TBoy:
I'll get you his number
Twilight Man said…
Your camera skills getting better?
Derek said…
Not my type also ;P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho