Fairy Tail Taxes

Foursome by williamnyk
Foursome, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Went to the OUG wet market on Saturday... yadda... yadda... yadda. Wanted to bring mum to Nippy to try their super crispy bamboo noodles, but they don't open in the morning. Crap. So turned back out to Jalan Kuchai Lama to eat at Soon Lei. Sat down and ordered a bowl of XO fish head noodles and also tried a box of sea bird's nest angku. Judging by how chewy the colorful angku were, I think the lady mixed konyaku powder into the seaweed jelly. Still find that this place can't fight the fish head noodles at Goon Wah. If not because for the fact that Goon Wah doesn't open on the weekends, they would have it worse. At least can chap sei kai on Saturday and Sunday. Since we were in the vicinity, stopped a while at NSK to do more grocery shopping.

Spicy

Please Take Me Home

Didn't do much that Saturday afternoon. Just watched a whole lot of episodes of "Fairy Tail". Happy the flying cat is so cute! "Aye!". Had a super late lunch of porridge at 3:00pm. Mum didn't notice the time as she was busy frying new year cakes in wantan skin for the BEC gathering that night. It wasn't as crispy as we hoped. Perhaps because we didn't put plastic straws in the oil while frying. :S. Stopped watching anime after lunch and started doing my taxes. A little confused about the filing for 2012 as I had started generating rental income. Wonder if I can still claim housing loan interest deduction for the non-rental period and subsequently claim housing loan interest as an expense upon my rental income during the rental period. Tried sending LHDN an e-mail, but no reply. Blegh. Perhaps some experts out there can enlighten me. BEC was the usual deal and that ended my Saturday.

Duality

Comments

Twilight Man said…
You scared me dei. I have not even submitted my 2012 income yet!!! So busy with GE13! Arghh!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho