LRT Celebrities: Mole Mike

Frown by williamnyk
Frown, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.
Hi guys and gals. Been some time since I had an offering for my LRT Celebrities segment. Truth be told, it has been a bit dry on the LRT of late. Today I present you with Mole Mike (suddenly I'm thinking about the mole jokes from Austin Powers), the first LRT Celebrity of 2013! Has a very macho, angular Cina-ness to him and look at the veins on his left arm. I'm a sucker for toned arms. Too bad I couldn't get a better angle of him. Quite a challenge when he's standing smack dab in front of me. I have lots of headless pics of him if you're interested. LOL. Hope 2013 has been kind to all of you so far. Muacks.

Comments

Leo Nut said…
Haha, the hot ones are all driving now.. =(
William said…
@Grat:
Hahahahaha

@Leo:
Not all, still got some left over for us. :P
Ash Godiva said…
oh we got the same taste,damn his arms are sexy!damn i think i need a dick now>.<

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho