Paradigm

shop. by williamnyk
shop., swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Woke up early for English mass on Sunday. As I walked out of the church, SK buzzed me to meet up. She had just arrive from Linggi and suggested that we hang out at Paradigm Mall. Although it was quite near to my church, I had to go quite a ways down to U-turn before being able to enter the parking lot. Took the basement and boy, Pluboy was right... it was quite a mess. Pillars out of nowhere as one descended. Hazards everywhere. And the parking spaces were at weird angles. Oh well. Just open for a week, so parking was still free. Walked up and immediately went into Brands Outlet. Some kind of opening promotion going on. Bought a couple of shirts and Ts for KH, while I grabbed a pair of tank tops. Next, we wandered into 3Dots which was having a special too! 50% off the bill just by purchasing something at normal price (and they choose the cheapest item!). Our bill came to around MYR300 for a whole bunch of Paul Frank undies, socks, stretch Ts, etc. Very satisfying. Canvassed nearly the whole mall before deciding to have lunch at Goku Raku Ramen. Not bad, the soup had quite a body to it. At Aster Spring, SK bought a facial package and we finally finished the last few shops. Quite a pleasant mix of shops for the middle income customer and the place is quite pleasant to navigate. Food options aren't too shabby too. Being opening week, we were rewarded with a couple of bath towels and some coupons for spending our money there. Complimentary ice cream at Hokkaido ice Cream too! Some Ultraman thing was going on at Center Court and there were even clowns on stilts. When going out, I had to jam into a housing area at Jalan Bahagia before making a U-turn to LDP. Horrid.

paradigm.

ultra.

Reached home mid-afternoon and had some angku and red eggs as it was my Roan's full moon. Also had a bowl of vinegared pork knuckles. Yum yum yum! My sister was sick of her confinement food (it's so sedap la!!!) and wanted a release so she asked me to research some food options. If you ever ask me about food, I would say "Japanese" in a heartbeat. But knowing my sister and BIL, that's not an option. Had to go for something more general (read cooked). Finally decided on Sunway Resort and Spa's international buffet dinner at Fuzion. A mix of Japanese (YAY!), Middle-eastern, Malay, Chinese, Western and Italian food. Cyan went nuts over the pizza and chocolate fountain. Mum, SK and I fawned over the sashimi counter naturally. Overall, the food was quite good and the price was at least sub-MYR100 unlike some other hotels. Towards the end of the night, I spotted a lone diner-- a macho angmoh with sexy arms. A fantastic dessert for me. The funny thing was, Roan slept through the whole dinner. LOL.

full.moon.

trotters.

seafood

start

dine

Comments

JokerPJ said…
Undies again? Gosh~ you need some help oever there... some sort of addiction or something... bet you already have like enough undies to like wear one a day and different everyday for like a few years...

=.=
J said…
Dessert is my favourite part of the meal too!!!
thompsonboy said…
Goku Raku Ramen is rubbish lar
Anonymous said…
He looked desperately alone.
+Ant+
Twilight Man said…
I have not been there. How to pronounce aar? Bala Dig Him????
William said…
@Joker:
LOL. Not yet reach that level la. Perhaps 4 or 5 months? But I my undies are split into day and night use. :P

@Hdaran:
Hahaha. I bet it is.

@TBoy:
Wah. So teruk meh?

@Twi:
Paradaiiiiiiimmm
Twilight Man said…
Oh dear, I just had to go there last night... The basement car park was madness and the "KELUAR" sign sent me in circles like a treadmill mice!
William said…
@Twi:
LOL

@Ant:
Not really la. He ate slowly.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho