Looking for Lunch

brunch. by williamnyk
brunch., swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Worked on Agong's Birthday and found myself in food limbo during lunch time. Food was scarce at Bukit Damansara. UOA food court was closed. Subway was closed. O' Brien's was closed. HP food court was closed (but an Indonesian woman and a Bangladeshi did offer me a burger... erm... declined their offer). San Francisco Coffee was closed. Gloria Jeans was closed. Wisma E&C was closed. Nerofico was open, but I decided against it. Finally ate at Jarrod & Rawlins. Always wanted to try their food. Went to One Utama to look for them once, but that outlet had closed down. Walked all the way in to their 'in-jungle' dining area (sampai kena letak ubat nyamuk!). A few KKYN couples were there having brunch. Looked at their menu and ordered their brunch set of toasted organic bread topped with a generous serving of fluffy scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, black caviar and rocket salad. To fuse it all together was hollandaise sauce. MYR28 for that, orange juice and coffee. Not bad I guess, rich beggars can't be choosy. Didn't look like much, but was definitely filling. Perhaps I will come back some other time to try their meatier items.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
You should have ordered a set meal from McDonalds and they will deliver to you!
William said…
@Twi:
I could have drove out too, but I was not gonna do that after walking all around the place!
Anonymous said…
I'd be a very happy dude if I had that dish :)
+Ant+

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho