KH & The Dragon

Cold Taro by williamnyk
Cold Taro, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.
KH flew MAS back to KL on Thursday night but I only met him on Friday evening after getting off from work slightly earlier. None of my colleagues had any mood to work on that day. LOL. And my GM only let us go at 5:00pm. Meh. But anyway, it was great having KH in my arms again. We sat down at Hailam Kopitiam in Taman Desa. The interior tables were off-limits due to a private function, so we sat outside instead. A gay Myanmarese waiter fretted over us the whole time. :S. True to his style, KH came bearing many, many gifts! Firstly, he helped SK transport her 5kg statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary. It was very beautiful, a pure white marble statue. And for me, he bought lots of underwear! Lets just say that my quota for 2012 has been filled. He really knows the way to gay man's heart! I'm gonna be a bitch a jemur nyawa here by posting an inventory:
  1. JOBY GorillaPod Hybrid - an extremely useful tool for camwhoring. I immediately channeled Froggy (poorly) and took some arty photos of myself for him
  2. Uniqlo T-shirt * 2
  3. Aussiebum Flaunt Brief
  4. Aussiebum Patriot Brief
  5. Andrew Christian Swim Shorts
  6. Andrew Christian Almost Naked Brief * 3
  7. Andrew Christian Button Brief
  8. Andrew Christian Brief
  9. N2N Zen Swim Trunk
  10. "Paul of Dune" and "Hellhole" by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson
  11. Macadamia nuts (for me to munch on when I'm doing OT, he's so sweet!)
  12. Jumbo bottle of Co-Q10 (for me when I'm feeling lethargic)
Sent him home by dinner time and we scheduled our next meet-up...









Was supposed to swim with KH on Saturday afternoon, but the weather was a bit of a bitch so I literally had to take a rain check. At night, I spirited KH away to Kuchai Lama for some drinks. Wanted to bring him to Snowflake, but the place was brimming with customers. Made a u-turn and ended up in My Honeymoon instead. Unlike Snowflake, it was quite devoid of customers. Less headache. The interior of the dessert place was quite a cheerful yellow. We sat down at one of the tables and immediately another gang of gay lous started trickling in. Looked like a nice gathering of friends. KH ordered their yam shaved ice (thumbs up!), while I took the purple rice with mango (so-so, but an interesting combination). Being as cheeky as ever, he would stroke my thigh underneath table. And it didn't help that the table top was clear glass. :S. Still as frisky as ever. Even more fired up in the car :P. Will only be able to meet him again after the 1st day of CNY... Settle our family obligations first... Until then we would have to keep our pants on...

Comments

- a L E x - said…
that's like really a lot of undies..... It seems like u have more undies compared to clothes xD
Anonymous said…
I like the cyan colour trunk? It is a swim trunk or underwear? They were purchased at Singapore? Should make my trip to the small island one day.

sky blue
William said…
-Alex-:
Actually I have too many T-shirts and Polo-Ts now! Just that I am not in the habit of posting about clothes.

@SkyBlue:
Bought online le...
Danny said…
is that a blue shorts or blue swim trunk?
very nice lerr.. m lkg for shorts like that for gym :))
Nicholas Nick said…
Romantic. Thats like Monday to Sunday!!
J-boy said…
yes i want to ask what Danny asked too! those skimpy blue shorts are cute!! think of all the leg u can show off haha ;P
William said…
@Danny:
Actually swim shorts, but could pass off as gym shorts I think.

@Nick:
More than a week actually!

@JBoy:
You must have very sexy legs
Derek said…
Haha so many people like the swim shorts ...

And of course I'm your santa, dear ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho