Sunday Eats & Exercise

Assam Fish by williamnyk
Assam Fish, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Brisk business for my sister and BIL this year has them working round the clock, seven days a week. As a result, little Cyan is still sleeping over at my place. So on Sunday, he followed us out to church. The kid was well-behaved that day. He just moved around a lot, at least he did not make noise or speak loudly. Halfway through mass, he whacked half a blueberry bun and that kinda spoiled his appetite for lunch. Couldn't even coax him to eat more of his favourite nasi lemak at Heritage Village Cafe. The rice was quite standard. I should let my brother try it the next he is back. In addition to this, mum and I shared a set of steamed rice with assam fish (it was sitting in a mixture of oil and vinegar, but really tasty, they used threadfin, really worth the price), jiu hu char and lobak. After lunch, I went back to the hair products shop at Taman Megah to have the stylist look at my scalp. For some unknown reason, my scalp has been acting up recently causing lots of flaking. Not exactly dandruff, but more like a dry, sensitive scalp. I wonder if its eczema. There has been some improvement since I changed my shampoo, so she told me to give it more time to work. Then it was off to Giant Kelana Jaya again to get a replacement for my mum's Nokia 5220 body kit. The buttons suddenly just fell off. :S. So many problems with her phones these days. Since we were there, mum picked up some groceries.

Frozen

On the way back, the kid fell asleep in the car. Poor fella was exhausted. At 5:45pm, we dragged him into the car and drove to Taman Bukit Jalil. During the journey, he refused to wake up. The moment my mum mentioned "fountain", he practically jumped up and looked around. He really has a thing for fountains. Brought him to see the fountain at the park and he was excited to see the catfish and tortoise feeding frenzies that happen on a daily basis there. While mum was watching him, I went to do some jogging. My stamina sucked as usual. And when mum's Praise Dance started, I took over the job of watching him. Made him walk another round with me (more fountain and waterfall) and I coaxed him to chase me for a bit. He seemed to have fun. By 7:00pm, he seemed tired, but he refused my offer to help him carry his cute kangaroo knapsack. Dinner was at a nearby food court. Mum decided to order steamed fish head. Unfortunately, the dish took about half an hour to arrive and little Cyan nearly fainted from starvation. He jumped around the table demanding to be fed! LOL. Must have been due to the exercise. The fish was quite tasty and liked the fact that the ginger and garlic was chopped instead of blended. Kinda like James Bond preferring his martini shaken, not stirred. :P. That's all folks.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
You make a good daddy! Adopt one lah!
William said…
@Twi:
Hahaha. Need to ask my hubby first.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho