Tuesday with KH

Hot Soup by williamnyk
Hot Soup, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Our day started with breakfast at Restoran Rishadh, our favourite neighbourhood mamak shop. KH got his roti telur bawang fix. A light breakfast before our spa appointment at Desa Sri Hartamas. He forwarded me the promotion on Groupon, so we went to give it a try. Took us a while to find the place because we forgot to bring the address and phone number and had to dig it out from the e-mails. When we finally arrived, we rang the doorbell but nobody answered. Wanting to use the loo, I went back downstairs to pinjam tandas at the mamak shop. On the ground floor, a Korean woman spoke to me in Korean, and I just went "Huh?!". Realizing that I'm not Korean (not hard to figure out kan? Suneo is obviously Japanese), she asked me where the toilet was. I beckoned her to follow me to the mamak shop. LOL. By the time I went back up, the PIC had returned. Turned out to be a middle-aged PRC woman who looked suspiciously like a mama-san. They obviously had not warmed up their engine. Quite chaotic. After determining what package we wanted (30-minute body scrub followed by 90-minute full body massage at MYR88), more PRC girls started appearing. Got out the tea and hot foot soak. KH got a 21-year old China doll, while I got a 30+ woman. There were no rooms, everything was separated by curtains. We were told to strip, but we found nothing to change into. On KH's massage bed, there was G-string-like thing, but on mine there was nothing. So I asked my therapist. They got all kelam-kabut and started sourcing for some boxer shorts for us. At first, she gave me something XXL. I stared in disbelief and asked for something smaller. More alarm bells rang in my head.

And so, the scrub started. At KH's side, I heard the therapist ask him to strip everything off! Yikes. Luckily I got leave my shorts on. My therapist kept commenting on how smooth my skin was. And the lack of body hair really shocked her. She kept on telling KH's therapist what little hair I had on my body. =_=. Chit-chat-chit-chat. Definitely not a place to go for relaxation! When she reached my legs, she was practically in disbelief. "How can?!". The scrub was really good, she even gave my ass a good scrubbing. By the time she got to my lower lower abdomen, I'm sure she would have noticed that I at least have pubes. :S. The massage went pretty well. My first time trying the Chinese style. Her hands had much strength. Towards the final lap of the massage, I started chatting woth my therapist. About her hometown, life in China. Then it got quite weird when she started spending much time at my groin, massaging around near my balls at a my pubic area. When I'm in such 'public' situations, my dick stays inert. Perhaps she felt it weird that I did not give her a woodie and just kept on talking like nothing's amiss. Then finally she gives it a try-- she points at my dick and asks me whether I wanted to be 'serviced'. I just smiled and said no. She didn't pull a face or anything, just continued on with my legs, but with a little less enthusiasm I guess. And she even told me to recommend some friends. I would definitely pay for JY's handjob here.

Lunch was at Han Sung, a Korean joint nearby. Set lunches were MYR12 net. Ordered the soft tofu soup with three side dishes. I liked it. As we got into the car, SK noticed that the two more of her hubcaps were stolen. Seems like Viva hubcaps are very 'hot' in the market. Back home at SK's apartment, she gave us a couple of hours of privacy to skank while she went out to settle some chores. It was great reconnecting with KH. Our bodies had been denied for far too long. Time was short, so we did have time to nap... so we just snuggled and kept each other close. Restoran Stadium Negara was our dinner destination. In order to avoid any unnecessary jamming, we left a bit early and arrived there at about 6:00pm. We were among the first customers. The waiter stood outside and waited for us to park our car before asking us, "How many pax?". Ordered the favourites-- grilled crab, grilled cuttlefish, blanched prawns with rice wine and claypot tofu. It was very satisfying, especially since it was KH's treat for my birthday. Haha. Mirroring what we did for Lifebook's birthday, we headed to Suria KLCC. First stop was to visit Apollo to check KH's eyes. Since his power did not change, there was no need for him to spend unnecessary money. Then we went to Kino to wait for happy hour to start at Chinoz @ The Park. For drinks, we ordered Summer Pimms and Bliss at a buy one free one promotion. Before heading home, we stopped by at the newly-opened Isetan Food Market for a look. Bought some miso and spotted a super tall gweilo at Sun Moulin! That was the end of Day #1. Totally satisfying... gastronomically and sexually (nothing to do with the China doll, k!). :P.

Sea Grill

Tall Order

Comments

J said…
I've got this weird thing about massages... Can't stand a masseur (either gender) caressing me like that... Sex is a different issue altogether....
Gratitude said…
She didn't even ask you what brand of wax you are using? hmmmm
+Ant+
ChatMate said…
Wah... I missed the grilled cuttlefish dy...

So the buy 1 free 1 promo is on forever kah?
J-boy said…
Super tall indeed.
That woman in front of him doesn't even need to get her on knees to 'serve' him.

LOL sorry this was the first thought that came to mind :P
William said…
@Hdaran:
It's not usual to get caresses during a massage.

@Grat:
Hahaha. I told her au naturel.

@ChatMate:
We go when you're in KL. Not sure when the promo will end.

@JBoy:
LOL. You think of the most practical of situations.
thompsonboy said…
I've never tried massages locally...
Twilight Man said…
I never allow China dolls to touch me again. One just made her way and climbed on top! So you are porcelain smoothies! LOL
Anonymous said…
just curious,were u trying something new or just tired of gay massages? u were not even embarrassed/aroused when the opposite sex fondled your balls? lol!
Deicidal said…
I remember my massage experiences.. I only get turned on by guys, not girls. I don't mind them massaging but when they fondle my genitals it gets awkward. Not uncomfortable, just awkward because ...well, it doesn't do anything for me. heheh
William said…
@TBoy:
Only Thai massage?

@Twi:
Climbed on top? Might have been a valid position. :P. KH's arms are smoother than mine.

@Anon:
I have never gone for gay massage! Nah, was not embarrassed.

@Deicidal:
I think they do notice the lack of response. :P
Derek said…
You want to try gay massage next time or not? ;P
Jaded Jeremy said…
You really like the Stadium Negara restaurant, huh? I love the food but expensive. Not somewhere I'll go often.
William said…
@Derek:
You know my answer.

@JJ:
Don't order crab.
Anonymous said…
Hi which massage centre was this? Do you have the store name?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho