Man in the Mirror


Last Friday, Pooh made a visit to KL with his bf, ZaiZai. As usual, he asked me to organize a dinner party. A thankless job really. Since he was staying with Jo Tetek at Puchong Jaya, I decided to have it at The Geographer at IOI Boulevard. On arrival, SK and I found the place to be super crowded, maklumlah Friday is drinking night. On top of that, it was noisy and full of ciggie smoke, but I guess that is to be expected from a bar. Since everyone else had not arrived, we went scouting for an alternative. Upon seeing The Pork Place, we checked out the menu and decided that it was kosher for our purposes. :P. At first I thought it was only a party of serven, but at the last minute, Pooh told me to set a table for twelve. Goodness. And after everything was ready, he told me that there were actually two muslims coming. I was flabbergasted. Bah. I just waited for him to arrive and decide further upon it. Luckily, his friend did not mind it and found something pork-less to eat. That night, I finally met ZaiZai. We refer to each other as "myself" as he is a decade younger version of me existing at the same time as me and fucking another man. Quite a kinky thought. True to pics, he did look fifteen. Barely legal. Pooh likes that. Other attendees included Bunny, Jaded Jeremy, WZ (looks very much like Wen Zhang, a PRC actor who recently starred in "The Sorceror and the White Snake") and his boyfriend EC, Jo Tetek and his boyfriend AK, and several of Pooh's friends from his uni days. It was good that the cute supervisor put us in a private room at loft, else the other patrons would be choking on their bratwursts.

For food, I had the schwenk braten (pork shoulder) and SK ordered her favourite sausage platter. It was delicious. Hearty portions and lovely mustard. Conversation was lively. Had a great time chatting with WZ. Observing his interactions with EC was also quite absorbing. Banter. Sarcasm. Dialogue bordering on the snappish. The words were especially powerful coming from EC's hooded eyes and the ingrained KL sneer. Pooh's last guest, Ash arrived at the end of dinner. She was so happy to see him that she gave him a WWE bear hug. To the untrained eye, it was as though Pooh was being assaulted. Since she hadn't eaten, we brought her over to The Geographer. By that time, it was nearly full to the brim with customers and promoters. Pretty girls in all shapes and sizes peddling booze and fags. I couldn't stand the the ciggarette smoke and it was bloody difficult to have anyone take your order, so a small group of us went over to Chatime. As a virgin drink, I ordered the roasted tea with grass jelly, but SK's melon tea with grapefruit tasted better. Halfway through, a friend of WZ's joined us. From the way WZ described his friend, I think he has a crush on him. :P. Before I left for the night, SK and I went back over to The Geographer to say goodbye. Just after one drink, ZaiZai started getting very octopus-y with me! According to Pooh, it was heightened by the fact that I was in office wear. Pooh didn't mind, he was all for William-on-William action. =_=. And so we hugged and parted ways... until their next visit or perhaps I would go to Penang (Pooh and Zemien, don't laugh k?).

Comments

Ash Godiva said…
ohhhh William-on-William action sounds VERY kinky to meXD
William said…
@Ash:
Willing to pay big bucks for a viewing? XD
Derek said…
Wanna go to Penang with baby le ..

P/S my word verification is favor
Zemien said…
William+Derek: Come! We're* waiting!


*(We) only includes me if you visit around Xmas/New Year. "Limited Time Offer!"
William said…
@Derek:
Let's go!

@Zemien:
Does it include a strip show from you?

@Grat:
Yup. A very fitting name.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho