Bag It

Siap Sedia by zamanizubir
Siap Sedia, swiped from zamanizubir on Flickr.
I went to Brunei for a short trip of three days due to some office politics and screwed up resource allocation. As you can guess, it was a show-face kinda deal. Upon arrival at 09:30, a colleague picked me up from the airport and sent me to the office. However, I could not work on that Sunday morning because the Sultan's "Meet the People" session was being held at the parade grounds opposite my client's office. Why? It was done in conjunction with His Majesty's 65th birthday celebrations. Two snipers had went up the building to ensure His Majesty's safety. As a result, we had to loiter at a nearby restaurant to kill time. Bumped into an old uncle who stared at my colleague:

Uncle: Where are you from har? (eyes bulging)

Colleague: Malaysia.

Uncle: I hate Malaysians! They are all bad people! Humph!


He actually left his table for another that was further away. Wah. I suspect his ex-wife was Malaysian and had most probably cheated him of his money. :S. At about 1:00pm, we were finally allowed up. On Monday, I met my clients and on Tuesday, I flew back home. People raised their eyebrow at my VIP flight schedule. Unheard of. As long as my manager approves it. With AirAsia's luggage policy, one is allowed one cabin-sized luggage and one laptop bag. Before I entered the gate with my luggage and BBP Hybrid Hauler Laptop Bag, the staff stopped me. She commented that my laptop bag was larger than my cabin luggage and asked me to show her that there was actually a laptop inside. Haha. The bag IS huge, and that fact can be verified by ChatMate. Bought the unique bag from Cumulus in Singapore. The bag actually rests slightly above one's ass at the lumbar area and can be converted to a messenger bag. Very eye-catching with a weirdness factor of 7.5. I like it. XD

Comments

Danny said…
very hip bag .. simple with some details :)
Gratitude said…
Peeps could admire the bag and continue moving a lil'down south.
+Ant+
Anonymous said…
adui what la that uncle....DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nick said…
Damned rude uncle. He thinks his nationality is better.
nicky05 said…
kinda like the uncle's comment :P
Twilight Man said…
Could he be the uncle of John Chen? Your bag is so avant garde! Luv it!
ChatMate said…
Hehe.
Suneo and his huge-arse orange bag!
Derek said…
You always like weird stuff de ...
William said…
@Danny:
Thanks!

@Grat:
Ass is protected! Nothing to see.

@Orange:
Entahlah. We just ignore each other.

@Nick:
Perhaps he was a little 'off'.

@Nicky:
I thought you like the uncle tim.

@Twi:
Who is John Chen? Thanks!

@ChatMate:
Carry it for me.

@Derek:
Yup. That's why I like you.
Twilight Man said…
That fella is the pinoy blogger. They seem to speak the same.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho