I'm So Horny Tonight

Out of the blue, Briyani Blue Sky called me on Saturday evening. He had managed to secure a 'date' with SimonLover and HornyBf. Couldn't pass over such a golden opportunity so I agreed to the yumcha session. At around 9:00pm, there was still no news about the location, so I issued a veto-- Kissaten, Jaya One. Was tempted to drink at Brussels Beer Garden, but looking at the noise and the smoke, Kissaten was a much better choice. By 10:15pm, everyone had arrived. Finally saw HornyBf. No lovey-dovey antics from them. No PDA. Lou fu, lou chai they claimed. Grilled HornyBf a bit about all the things that SimonLover had said about. All the skanky exploits and 'insuated infidelity'. The poor fella was at a loss of how to expel the 'accusations' and regain his 'innocent reputation'. Tiada api manakan ada asap kan? Hahahahaha. Was cute to find that SimonLover actually 'reminded' HornyBf not to dress up too flamboyantly for the meet-up. LOL. SK and I were the most dressed-down with our pasar pagi look. I wonder what HornyBf must of thought of my umkempt hair. :P.

My throat was acting up again, so I ordered hot honey ginger lemon and SK ordered some salted pork slices for snacks (was served with chopped spring onions and leek and dusted with pepper. Quite nice). The iced long black she ordered was horribly watered down though. Not sure about SimonLover's burger, perhaps HornyBf will blog about it. The conversation veered from serious stuff like work, 'interesting' landlords to relationship histories. Quite interesting to hear how HornyBf and Briyani started their gay lives. They had a similar plot, but Briyani took the cake in terms of complexity. SimonLover and I on the other hand were both clear-cut cases. Bwahahahaha. Left past midnight. Poor SimonLover had come straight from work and SK and I had to go to church the next day. Took an antihistamine, gargled with mouthwash and sucked on a Strepsil to sleep (sounds better if Strepsil was replaced with dick... oh well...). Damn backflow problem... ish.

P.S.: I'm feeling much better now. No more coughing, but my throat acts up and now and then. Ish.

Comments

nicky05 said…
Who is lou fu and who is lou cai?.:P
J said…
Briyani-Blue Sky; how is the former linked to the latter. Interesting pseudonym.
Where Got Horny said…
I read hot horny ginger lemon ... and I didnt see any other horniness throughout the post ..
kidz said…
haha.. good thing is ur throat itch shud clear soon.. once u get something down it very soon, hehehe.. =p =p =p
Deicidal said…
I had a bad sore throat recently as well, followed by my entire family. Try gargling Betadine before you sleep, and no drinking water after the Betadine. Let it work.

In hindsight, I did suck on some things .... other than Strepsils... nothing went wrong though. :D
William said…
@Nicky:
You tanya dia lah. ;)

@Hdaran:
LOL. Nicky used to call him Langit Biru. And he used to be known as Brian. To me, Briyani is the Malay equivalent of Brian.

@WGH:
My post titles are always misleading. ;)

@Kidz:
I've been waiting for that 'medication' for ages!

@Deicidal:
Welcome. Betadine? You gotta be kidding me. I've tried Thymol and Bactidol. Does help.
'Sucking' is always therapeutic. Haha.
shane said…
such an honor can meet simonlover n horny bf eh. lol
Horny BF said…
Haha ... that was a quick one. Let's do a proper dinner again soon. You know I have more beans to spill.
Pluboy2 said…
Hmmm u met hornybf and I hvent!!!!
Anonymous said…
I feel I am a food now. Briyani langit blue? LMAO. Should trademark it soon! Will.am.i, as in the name, you could not be any happier now ya? You know what I meant. hehehe. p/s In case you don't, refer my fb email to you. Have a great Sunday morning ahead. Sky blue
William said…
@Shane:
Haha. They're nice people.

@HornyBF:
I know that you have your side of the story to tell. I will summarize all your 'exploits' and we can slowly go through the list.

@Takashi:
Inversely, there are many people that you have met, but I have not. But that's OK. :P

@SkyBlue:
The name belongs to you. Protect it!
Horny BF said…
Ahem. Hello? Mat yeh exploits?!!
Fitnah. Aniaya.
William said…
@HornyBF:
Do we need an RCI? XD
Anonymous said…
Church and dick in the same article..omg!
William said…
@Anon:
Not an uncommon combination. Haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho