Silver Strands


Nostril Hair
Swiped from numlok™.
White hair~ the mark of maturity? Wisdom? Stressed out? Age? Too much brain usage? Sexiness ala Richard Gere? My brother had his fair share since he was in Form Six. Can't help it since he was a computer freak since his teenage years. Can you believe he actually read source code in his free time? :S. I, on the other hand do not have a single strand of white hair on my head yet. However, I do have white nostril hair! TMI? Huhu. I wonder what that signifies?

Comments

Bravebear said…
you blow your nose too much?
the viennamese said…
Lols. What's up with that product? Like, seriously? Whoa.
Vincent~ said…
in feng shui terms... it means its not a good thing for ur parents health, might as well trim it while you can >_<
kidz said…
gosh.. wat hav u been doing with ur nose.. i mean mouth yea u can do a lot.. but nose.. wow..
Skyhawk said…
LOL for Kidz comment...your brother read source-code? OMG...
Gratitude said…
white hair in the nostrils = hidden wisdom?
+Ant+
William said…
@BBear:
Korek too much? XD

@Vin:
To impress the girls?

@Hdaran:
LOL. Don't say I don't bare my heart and soul.

@Nicky:
Eh?

@Vince:
Oh no! Well, trimming is a must!

@Kidz:
You must be very horny these days. :P

@SkyH:
I blame you for making Kidz so horny. :P. Yeah, source code. Amazing right?

@Grat:
Hidden treasure?
Skyhawk said…
Huh (blur....like....sotong..)!? Kidz' horniness is due to me...ok ok, my bad....LOLX!
Twilight Man said…
Let's shake hands! I also have just 2 strands white nostril hairs. Who says no good feng shui? I will dye it black then... How about your testical hairs? LOL
kidz said…
hey!! i am just being creative and imaginative and think-out-of-box-ive!!

sky, since u say that then now u owe me some of ur naked photos..=p
Unknown said…
seriously, i thought that's balls' hair at first glance...




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho