Liberate the Chickens!

,
KFC
Swiped from WahaM - ♥QбŘ♥.
My Merdeka Day was spent at the shopping mall. MV to be exact. Arrived before 10:30am, so there was ample parking. Our first stop was Club Monaco and SK already immediately bought something. Shopping comes naturally to her. :S. Next, we were at Bimba & Lola. With 70% off store-wide, most of the good stuff was already snatched up. At Isetan, mum bought a pair of pants and had it altered for free. One of the many perks of the IMC card. Also bought some groceries which I later lugged back to the car which was at the Robinsons side... Ugh. Then I zoomed over to the old wing. Was supposed to meet SK at Best Denki. I had forgotten that one can only get down to LG via center court, so I had to double back... So annoying navigating the crowds. Bah. And halfway to Best Denki, I felt like strangling DiGi's YCF because the line kept breaking up. When I finally got through, I found out that SK had moved on to Harvey Norman! Argh. I quickly made a U-turn. While checking my FB later, I found that -Alex- had observed my 'brisk walking' at LG. Out of the corner of my eye, my dar was pinged by a tall-ish fellow, and it turned out to be him. Perhaps next time we'll get the chance to talk.

At Carrefour, SK found the Tefal pan that she was looking for. Thank goodness. Everyone was hungry, so we headed to KFC! The fasting month did not do much to diminish the crowd there and the lines were being held up thanks to pengsan customers.

Customer from Hell: I want Hot & Spicy.

Pleasant staff: Sorry miss, you cannot have Hot & Spicy for this set.

Customer from Hell: I want Hot & Spicy.

Pleasant staff: Sorry miss, you cannot have Hot & Spicy for this set.

Customer from Hell: Hot & Spicy.

Pleasant staff: No Hot & Spicy... (her smile getting strained)

Customer from Hell: For drinks I want Ribena.

Pleasant staff: Erm, KFC does not serve Ribena.

Customer from Hell: Har! But McD got Ribena!


Felt like smacking her. We ordered two dinner plates. One OR, one H&S. Quite satisfying. Hehe. Amazingly, SK fnished all the skin that I removed. ;S. After lunch, we were at the Robinsons household department for more shopping. By the time we got home it was nearly five. Took the chance to swim. I had the pool all to myself. But still, it wasn't a opportunity to skinny dip. Wakakaka.

P.S.: Remember the days when KFC was a real restaurant with waitresses and proper cutlery?

Comments

Derek said…
Yay, first comment.

I vaguely remember got such things, with waitresses and stainless steel cutlery.
Legolas said…
As encountered by Paul, there was an auntie who asked for the price of each and every one of the value meal sets. That was before she was told that she needed to pay for tax as well and the whole process started again.
Little Dove said…
KFC as a real restaurant with waitresses and proper cutlery? I think I'm still not born yet. ;p

I thought SK had a cholecystectomy? I don't eat my chicken skin too. But chicken skin's really yummy. :)
nicky05 said…
what a waste~ the skin is the best part.
Shake Trees said…
i agree with nicky. oh soli is noti nicky. hahah... but guys skin smells better :P rite?
Mr.D said…
dun remember that.

i only the skin if it is fried and crunchy.
simonlover said…
A-Ha...I rmbr the fork and knives. But then, waitresses?
Skyhawk said…
Terrible client...slap-slap!

What a waste for tasty but sinful skin...
plainjoe said…
I remember vaguely of the cutleries but I have been trying my best to avoid KFC or any fast food chains as much as I can these days.
Ash Godiva said…
fast food....uggh...source of toxin and health problems...
Pike-chan said…
SOmetimes I prefer to eat them with fork and knife,.. will ask for them at the counter...
- a L E x - said…
Haha. We definitely will have a chance to talk ;) (thats if ur not busy all the time la)

Oh KFC these days...their chicken are all so filled with fats. Scary man :x
Gratitude said…
SK and I will fight over the chicken skins
+Ant+
Bravebear said…
SK can eat the chicken skin meh? So fatty and oily! has she given up on her health?
savante said…
They should have kept it a restaurant with cutlery and nice tables!
William said…
@Derek:
I'll give you a big reward on Thursday. :)

@Legs:
Paul did not lose his cool?

@LittleD:
Eiii.. budak nih!
Yup, she had her gallbladder removed. But she takes sinful food once in a while.

@Nicky:
I can tahan not eating. :P

@Koala:
Guy's skin? Yeah!

@Antinous:
But not all outlets have that wafting aroma anymore... :(

@Cheryl:
:P

@MrD:
H&S sure crunchy!

@SimonL:
Yup, got people take your order one. And the bread is served in a basket.

@SkyHawk:
I keep for you next time. :P

@PlainJoe:
Even is fine dining is the norm, we crave for fast food once in a while. Hehe.

@Ash:
I have an Indonesian friend who is allergic to KFC, but limits herself to it once a month.

@Pikey:
Finger-lickin' good le...

@-Alex-:
We'll talk over a slice of homemade apple crumble, k?

@Grat:
I'll keep for you the BKT skin and fats too...

@BBear:
SK is human too! :P

@Savante:
And charge MYR39.90 for the dinner plate. :P
Twilight Man said…
There seems to be much bad services and irritating customers added on like side dishes you have to buy!! I hate that Taman Desa's Hailam Kopi's services. So Haaaaaiiiiii~lam!
Pluboy2 said…
how can you not skinny dipped???

hahaha... anyway... u DO know there is an escalator right in front of Best Denki (as well as Jusco), kan?

SO there is actually 3 escalators to go down to LG .... not just the center court, hehe..
Pluboy2 said…
we are at the age of fork and knifes at kfc.. but i dont remember waitresses, or waiters for that matter?

hmm... a few years older than us, u probably have them before we were born :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho