Kids at Play

Hi guys and gals! I'm back from my getaway with KH and a couple of friends. Here's a filler post before I get things revved up again, k? Miss y'all!

While drinking some Roselle tea after dinner one night, mum brought up an old topic from my childhood-- my bro getting his hand burnt in an accident. Why was this brought up? Well, mum was reading the news and in it was an article where a woman burnt her hand from an explosion that was caused by an attempt to burn a perfume bottle. Quite the same for my brother, just that in his case, it was a bottle of brandy. My mother was surprised that I knew as I was still quite young at the time.

"Of course I remember. I was there. I was the one who suggested that he stuff a piece of burning paper into the bottle. :P"

Wakakaka. Quite the little devil wasn't I? Nobody knew anything. I did not say anything. My brother did not say anything. Took more than twenty years for the truth to come to light. :P. Anyway, luckily my brother escaped with just a bandaged thumb.

So, did any of you give any naughty suggestions to your siblings that ended in disaster?

Comments

Shake Trees said…
welcome back. younger bro or elder bro?
Twilight Man said…
Wellcum back to reality!

Oh yeah, I suggested to my older brother to take the motor-bicycle for a spin cos I wanted to see the Songkhla's Mermaid swim in the sea at night. It was a disaster and my brother's leg got tangled into the wheel and ripped his ankle flesh apart! We were both under 12 years old then. Naughty?
Twilight Man said…
Hey mana tu Part 1 to Part 5 Borobudor photos? Quick!
Mr ET said…
Welcome back. No accident from my brilliant suggestion.
nicky05 said…
Nope, I dont think rmb any of that...wakakaka.:P
Danny said…
of cos got la.. but i cant rmb..
just rmb that i accidentally push the while cabinet full of liquor ( my grandfather;s collection ;p )
J said…
Told him to climb the dining table once to fix something... Ended up breaking one of the table leg!!!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Not that I can think of. I might have suggested but they didn't want to do it. Instead, I did it :P
fufu said…
wow you were a naughty boy!
Skyhawk said…
This leads me thought of burning papers, candles, leafs, sampah during Mid Autumn lantern playing time with siblings w/o causing any disaster.
Legolas said…
Oh gosh Twilight, that bicycle thing happened to my neighbour and it was like ewwwww, the flesh and bones and everything.
William said…
@Koala:
My elder bro, by 7 years. Hehe.

@Twi:
Nocturnal mermaid!? Wah...
Sounds gory!! Any scars?
You'll see the Jogja posts in a week. :P

@WhizKid:
Try harder! :P

@Nicky:
Perhaps you were the victim? :P

@Danny:
Wah! Your grandpa got meletup or not?

@HDaran:
Wah! The table must have been very flimsy or your brother quite heavy!

@JJ:
Your sisters are clever!

@Fufu:
*angel*

@SkyHawk:
I played with fire twice a week. :P
simonlover said…
Haha.No naughty suggestions frm me & elder bro. But both of us were very playful. Thr was once whr we're running, with me holding on a rope & being pulled by the bro...I actually fell down & my bro didn't perasaan & continued running while I'm being dragged on my garden floor! - So, i ended up with a very big, bad scar on my forehead back then and cost my handsome kindergarten class photo with a gauze attached on my forehead!
J said…
Table.... (dats how we both like to think....)

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho