Sow Your Wild Oats

Xavier suddenly added Bunny and I on group chat late one night. The conversation started with a "999" clip about gay activities in Taman Miharja. It was quite entertaining about how they were going on about the subject. The usual gay-bashing. Adds my love for the term aktiviti songsang. Sounds cool. Hahaha. Then out of the blue, he started on how Bunny and I should enjoy our youth by going to saunas and having strings of ONS although our age is only 1 year apart. Somehow, all that doesn't really appeal to me. I know the argument is to sow your oats when you're young and settle down later. We're only young once and we will never quite reclaim that feeling of invincibility and physical prowess. Of course, the riskier it is, the more pleasure we derive from it, and so, one must also be level-headed about all this hedonism. Having said all this, I still don't think that I'm wasting my youth (not that I have much left). I started late in the circle (came out at 27) and I'm not like a friend of mine who went on a sex rampage to make up for lost time. KH has taught me that from love, the intimacy is magnified. But its not like I have wanton sexcapades with random men to compare with. But I'm happy with the idea of a monogamous relationship. I do not crave for meet ups and whatnots (although KH often encourages me to have a happy ending masasage!). I do not feel at ease with such encounters.

On a final note:

"If not sex, how about taking some naked photos of yourselves?"

Wakaka. That's not a bad idea. Preserve pictures of you in your prime. For posterity? For Fridae more like it. Hahaha. But I have no sexy body to begin with! Aih. OK la. Case closed.

Comments

savante said…
Well perhaps sow before commitment :)
plainjoe said…
Youth - something elusive that just keep fading through the years. It's rare these days to see folks who appreciate the monogamity of a commitment.
Little Dove said…
No point sowing wild oats if you still end up feeling empty. Indeed, love and intimacy go hand in hand. :)
Alex said…
Well, come join my program "Hot Before 30"!!!!!!!!!!
Janvier said…
The advice seemeth more likely should you have been unattached!
Lucas said…
did someone say naked pictures :)

erm, u should live your youth to the fullest, but the way you like it. Not the way some other people dictates.
kidz said…
how bout videos of u and kh doing something "lovely" ... =p
Gratitude said…
So as long as you are happy! ;)
+Ant+
Anonymous said…
I guess I am also like you...altho 'married' for about a year now, I see no reason to patronise those joints even if I were single...

Always told myself not to open the flood gates so to speak :P..as once ventured forever the temptation or though shall be there...

my 2 cents

- a passerby :D
ichimaru akira said…
sory but his thinking is so de adek2
Skyhawk said…
KH should be proud of having u as bf...keep it up man.
Mark said…
Come clubbing with me if I go to KL next time. Hehe, thou shall openeth thy eyes...but that's all thou shall open! Well, unless KH let's you have extra fun.

Mwahahaha!~
said…
i wanna see the naked photo
haha :D
Cheryl said…
naked photo... bahaya nyer... terbalik perut khinzir is shit. byk case dah
Anonymous said…
me too i wanna see the naked photos!:D
William said…
@Savante:
Already committed!

@PlainJoe:
Yes... it just slips by! Monogamy is all I have known!

@LittleD:
Sow until you're empty. Tank empty. LOL.

@Alex:
How're your progress? :P

@Jan:
That's what Bunny said.

@Medie:
Life in mono?

@Lucas:
But there are always role models abound.
William said…
@Kidz:
We've not taken any skanky vids together, let alone pics! Don't wanna end up like Paris Hilton!

@Grat:
:)

@Passerby:
Haha. Better not try the forbidden fruit?

@Ichi:
There are merits to that school of thought. :)

@SkyHawk:
KH is also very gwai one. :P

@Mark:
Goodness, I need people from Penang to bring me clubbing. :P

@L2: @3Q:
You memang skanky de. :P

@Cheryl:
The voice of reason.
carpe diem said…
Those visits will only attend to your momentary physical needs.

It is the emotional interaction and intimacy you both share that gives you both the warmth, color and vibrancy that will go beyond that which is physical.
Twilight Man said…
Adoi laku nye! So many wanna see naked photos! Let me be your event manager.
MrBunnyBan said…
Gosh, i missed this super happening post! lol

but gosh, what's with the 'happy ending' massages? >.<
William said…
@CarpeD:
Sometimes people wanna go for the interim solution ma. :P

@Twi:
I'm sure it will be sold out!

@Ban:
Memang la. Some kind of obsession with it. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho