Black Feet

Another break from my Begawan arc. I sense that my readers are dropping off like flies. Bersabar ya... Not only is the country boring, I guess blog posts about it are as interesting as watching cum dry. So my question is:

Are you a fan of black sneakers? Especially chunky ones? Think Rockports. Think MBTs. Think black Danish clogs. Just seems wrong to me. Hehe. Sorry, dear. :P. So, how many do you have in your shoe rack?

P.S.: I might just open a "I hate black, chunky sneakers" page on FB.

Comments

Gratitude said…
Black chunky sneakers ~ even more boring than watching cum dry! :P
+Ant+
Janvier said…
This reminds us of Alex.
Danny said…
i love black sneakers... but not chunky one lo.. cos i will make me look even shorter...lol ;p
Shake Trees said…
ooo nice shoe. price nice too? :P
nicky05 said…
I think I saw bear wearing those shoes..:P
kidz said…
black is timeless... but chunky.. not for everyone i guess..
William said…
@Grat:
Hehe. Jangan banyak komplen. :P

@Jan: @Nicky:
*looks up and down*

@Danny:
Slim fit is good.

@Koala:
I have no idea le. Just swiped it off Flickr. :P

@Kidz:
Black leather shoes.
plainjoe said…
Black sneakers? *cringe* One always have a soft spot for white shoes...
Reanaclaire said…
nice sneakers!

reanaclaire.com
William said…
@PlainJoe:
White, always the queer choice.

ReanaClaire:
:)
Derek said…
The shoe is not very chunky also ;P
William said…
This was the best I could do. I don't have any pics of your shoes.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho