Sore Loser

KH recently asked me to install Words With Friends on the iPhone. It's actually Scrabble la. Quite addictive really. Currently, I'm simultaneously playing SK, KH, Janvier and KH's wife in Singapore. At every red light, I'd be thinking of double letter scores and triple word scores. Quite a nice way to survive the rush hour jams. So far, KH has beaten me twice with big margins! Hmph. Always running up tonnes of points with weird words and uncanny placements. Somehow it doesn't feel so bad losing to a friend (Janvier is a demon at these things). It's not that I want KH to purposely let me win, but I was hoping for a little more face from him! Cis.

Comments

said…
ooo~ i love scrabble too!!! but i dun have iphone :s
Anonymous said…
mayb he will let u have face once in a bluemoon, macam tu baru bernilai mah :p
nicky05 said…
KH's wife?? 1st wife or 2nd wife?? or you are the 2nd wife?...HAHAHA....JK.:P
Gratitude said…
revenge time then next week? :P
+Ant+
the viennamese said…
Trashed by the bf in a wordgame? Awww... now now. *pat pat*. LOL!
Anonymous said…
oh. i hate scrabble. i recently downloaded the Plants VS Zombies' game. was soooo addictive. for the first few days at least.

p/s: good luck with the Microsoft exam ;)
carpe diem said…
KH's wife? What are you babbling about? I wanna play too. Just got my iphone back today.
Bravebear said…
You would beat me in a HUGE margin...
William said…
@L2:
Buy, buy, buy!

@Happy:
Knowing him, it will be 2 blue moons.

@Nicky:
Haha. He like to call her his 'wife' then I ma let him lo. I'm the hubby, k!

@Grat:
Yes! Torture him with a sensual massage. :P

@Evann:
*sniff sniff*

@mcc:
Yeah, heard rave reviews about Plants vs. Zombies... but I've not bought it yet.

@CarpeD:
Let's play then. Invite me on williamnyk. :). Refer to my reply to Nicky. :P

@BBear:
Haha. Mana tahu you ni wolf in sheep's clothing?
Janvier said…
Whoops heh :p remember when Scrabulous took facebook by storm? We played against fatboybakes and one of our Malaysian top Scrabblers.

Kalah giler the way they rack up points!
Derek said…
You have already won once, at the time of this post. Not giving updated info ;P
Derek said…
You have already won once le. Hmmph, not giving updated info to your readers
Bengbeng said…
this sounds like a great idea. would love to beat janvier n the others
William said…
@Janvier:
SK also say you memang jahat. Blek. No FB games for me.

@Derek:
Yameh? Just by a small margin and AFTER you thrashed me kaw-kaw twice!

@Beng2:
Give it a try. Don't say I did not warn you.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho