Pooh Spotted In Cheras

On Saturday, did my usual wet market thing. Thank goodness the crowd was less on that day. The price of vegetables had skyrocketed, so even the wholesalers did not have much to sell. It rained, making it a cool day. After that, I accompanied SK to her TCM follow-up. Think she's making some progress with the practitioner, but his techniques are a little unconventional. The session took longer than usual, so we were late to pick up Pooh and his friend, Donchadh at Hotel Maluri. Traffic also held us up with Cheras being Cheras. Lemme reiterate, I hate Cheras. Jalan Cheras, how I hate you! Cheras signboards, HATEZ! Anyway, by the time we picked up the girls, Carpe Diem was already waiting at the restaurant-- Sim Hap Ke. SK got in touch with Junior and he recommended the place. Just 10 minutes away, provided the road is clear. But, who I am I kidding, it's Cheras we're talking about. OK, OK, no more Cheras-bashing. I've gotten it all out of my system.

MarketTCM

Lunch was at 2:00pm. Everyone was famished. Quickly ordered their famous salt-baked clams (found it overdone and not very fresh), bucket chicken (steamed herbal chicken in a big bucket!), stir-fried kai lan, pai kuat wong and salted egg yolk calamari (too sweet to my liking). Service was fast, but food was so-so only. The bill only came to MYR100, so it's reasonable. At least the guys liked the food. Donchadh even ate straight out of the bucket! They closed at 3:00pm, so we moved to Old Taste Cafe just opposite Hotel Maluri. The white coffee was quite thick and fragrant. Donchadh drank like a camel, downing a ximut ping tea and a cham ping in record time! Actually, it was my first time meeting Donchadh and Carpe Diem. Donchadh came to know me through Pooh. He noticed that I always spammed Pooh's BF's (Si Gi Na) FB statuses, so he made friends with me to join forces. Hehe. On the other hand, Carpe Diem and I started through our blogs, then the iPhone app Words with Friends.

Sim Hap Ke

Pooh and Donchadh had a seminar ("How To Have Most Sex In The Least Amount of Time", :P) to attend, so we cut our coffee time short and headed up to their room. The hotel was recently refurbished with hypnotizing batik motifs, effectively hiding its that kind of place flavour. Very clean and the rooms were equipped with flat screen TVs. While they changed and freshened up (Pooh was so shy, no chance to peek at his nips also XD), we lounged on the bed watching "Men In Black". SK was very entertained. I made a joke about Donchadh giving Pooh a massage in exchange for herbal chicken soup and I nearly tasted his flying kick. Penang boys are ganas! Dropped the girls off at Menara PGRM for their seminar and Carpe Diem went to a business appointment. Had fun with the guys. Until my trip to Penang!

P.S.: Zeem, you've been unanimously-appointed as my offical Penang Trip Planner. Please ensure there's plenty of good food, entertainment, shopping and cute boys in the itinerary. :P

Comments

Skyhawk said…
I thought Penangites are kiasu and kiamsiap..not ganas...anyway...i m from PG too.
plainjoe said…
When I saw the title of your post, I thought it was a paparazzi coverage of Mark.Can't help but to wonder why he was in 43200 (yours truly loathe that place too but kept gravitating there for the good food)
said…
sometime i rather stay at home to avoid all the jam in cheras area
nicky05 said…
tak takut cholesterol??..:P
the viennamese said…
Aw darn no sneak shot of topless Pooh? I heard he has nice pecs! LOL!
Anonymous said…
haiya u hv to know which road to use at what time, then i think u can survive in cheras lor :P
and did ur fren share with u the secret to hv most sex out of least time? heheee :P
Cheryl said…
I hope the planner do not left me out also :P > CUTE STRAIGHTTTTTTTT boy!
Mark said…
Wah, where do I start?

1. Ish, apa pick up girls? /bitchslap!

2. How I wish there was such a seminar XD

3. My nips will wait for you in Penang.

4. Correction: Penang boys not that ganas, but that Donchadh is special case. Practice wushu some more...

5. I loved the calamari the most leh. The chicken in the bucket was quite good, but portion too small ><

6. Come down Penang after reviewing Zemien's plan proposal. BBC is a MUST NOT miss XD

Evann: Wah...where you heard from wor? ><
Zeem said…
Skyhawk: Indeed! Penangites are nubile shy things.

Cheryl: Cute *straight* boys? I'll do my best! T.T

William: Fabulous Penang awaits you! I'll line up all the twinks and make sure they only wear swimming trunks. And I'll make sure you get to tweak Pooh's nips!
kidz said…
I still think cute boys are from Ipoh leh... even there are in other places, all import from Ipoh =p

So next time go Ipoh..!
William said…
@SkyHawk:
Hahaha. So are you saying that you're kiasu and kiamsiap? lol

@PlainJoe:
Hahaha. I can forgo whatever great food they offer!

@L2:
Good choice!

@Nicky:
Thanks for being my cholesterol monitor. XD

@Evann:
I shall try my best to get you a shot!

@Happy:
Eeee... shall not bother! That seminar is fictional! :P

@Cheryl:
Cute str8 boy I can still ogle.

@Mark:
Goodness! Point by point some more!
1) Girls la. Lenggang2 turun. Blek.
2) I shall try to arrange one.
3) Damn.
4) Yeah lo. Must complain to his sifu.
5) Portion small cause Donchadh ate it all.
6) Where is the proposal?! Zeem cepat sikit!

@Zeem:
Yay! Yay! Yay! You better keep your promise!

@Kidz:
Masuk bakul angkat sendiri!
Bravebear said…
I dunno about penang boys ganas anot but thanks to my job currently I found out that ppl from penang, KL, JB and PJ have the worst of attitudes.
C'est la vie said…
Wow, Bravebear, so stereotype ya. >_<

There are a lot of blogger gatherings going on ya. :)
TZ said…
I suppose to have a trip to Penang during this Wesak day... Now stuck in I ran... :p
William said…
@BBear:
Wakakaka! Demanding customers!

@Cest:
A few bad apples is usually what it takes... Well, people meet up all the time!

@TZ:
Imagine. Imagine. :P.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho