Exam Blues

Last Wednesday evening, I finished up my studying and quickly registered for my Microsoft exam for Thursday morning. I arrived at the venue early, but there was so error with the system, causing the exam paper to not be downloaded until an hour later. Little did I know that it was a bad sign. I failed that exam! I passed the first section with 960 points, but failed the last section with only 560 points. I need a minimum of 700 points on both sections! Ugh. T_T. The worse thing is that during the registration, I did not apply the Second Shot Voucher-- basically a backup plan to retake my exam free of charge in case I fail it the first time. That's MYR300 down the drain. :(. Sigh. I could have bought a pair of shoes with that money!!! So, I did more preparations and will be taking the exam again (with the Second Shot Voucher!). Wish me luck people!

Comments

Anonymous said…
good luck
Anonymous said…
oh so sorry to hear this, argghhh RM300 is alot, wish u the bestest luck for it and hv a great week ahead :)
said…
ooo~ u didnt study enough? nvm la... study harder for the upcoming one ok? :)

good luck
the viennamese said…
what's a microsoft test? Goodluck hey! Nail it the second time. ^_^
Mr.D said…
good luck ya. exams are always a pain in the arse.
- a L E x - said…
Good luck William! :)
William said…
@All:
Thanks for the wishes! It helped me pass, one way or another. Haha.

@L2:
Can say that I was 'ill-prepared'. :P

@Evann:
It's a sort of professional certification saying that I can help Microsoft make more money. :P
Bengbeng said…
dont worry too much abt it. there will b another chance
Little Dove said…
Almost there. You can do it!
plainjoe said…
break a leg! cheers~
Janvier said…
Shall we join in the scribbling fun next time?
William said…
@LittleD: @Fable:
Passed dy lo. :)

@Beng2:
There are multiple chances. As much as I want to pay. :P

@PlainJoe:
Welcome!

@Janvier:
Will you Guest-Scribble for me?
carpe diem said…
Good luck next time. I am sure you will pass next round.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho