Eat, Swim & Eat Some More


On Sunday, I dragged my tired ass out of bed to celebrate the 9:00am English mass. After that, SK and I went to Lotus, Aman Suria for breakkie. Just a simple meal of rava dosai and teh tarik. Then I went home to change and left for SK's place for a lunch date with LifeBook and Leggie. SK was only at half capacity that day, she whipped up a giant pot of pepper pork stomach soup, stir-fried lotus root with carrots and snowpods and pan-fried salmon with shimeji mushrooms. Her pepper stomach soup was very good for a first try! (there goes my anti-innards pledge). Everyone was super sleepy after lunch. We lazed around in the living room chatting about catching the eye of rich Dato's and saving on years in the workforce. By 3:00pm, the guests left and SK and I went to KH's place for a swim. Tried on KH's pair of rejected white trunks. Not bad la, but the BF says can see skin at the back when wet. :P. Did my 15 laps and tried to jumpstart my freestyle again with the help of KH. His conclusion-- I don't kick well. And so we worked on that a bit at the poolside. He held my torso while I practised kicking. The perfect premise for something skanky to happen? Hahaha.

After my swim, I replenished myself with a sinful Seremban siew pao. Hehe. Dinner was at home with mum, who had come back with famous Ipoh delicacies such as salt-baked chicken, smoked duck and more siew bao! Goes well with porridge. I had also asked Sis to help me buy some Chin Han Guan chicken floss-lotus paste biscuits. Quite novel really. Sigh, just met KH for a while... longing for more of him. He was also was out having dinner with his family. However, with SK's help we had Monday planned out for some quality time! Yay!

Comments

Gratitude said…
"I don't kick well".......so lame de! lolz
+Ant+
Cheryl said…
Owe me GEODUCK and a JAP then respectively HAHAHAHA :P
Bravebear said…
OMG!!! Ipoh salt baked chicken!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! That is my favourite! The siew pau is not sinful to me though... And I dislike it =.="
Danny said…
hmm .. really envy those who can swim well.. cos i cant really swim la...;(
Pike-chan said…
Whoaaaaa... so much food to eat!! And I dont fancy siew pao either too lor...
carpe diem said…
So have you got your geoduck now that KH was in town?

Pig stomach...watch your cholesterol buddy.

I think you can see all when the trunk is wet...not just the back but the black forest in front too!!!
Anonymous said…
pepper pork stomach, my all time favorite! not easy to cook le i heard, coz my mum nvr bothered to cook hahaa....
and so much food, how do u maintain ur figure wor?
nicky05 said…
backstroke??? "visible if look from top especially the zoomed area"..:P
Skyhawk said…
You sure KH only held your torso while u are kicking? lolx!
William said…
@Grat:
It's the truth!

@Cheryl:
You claim from him la.

@Medie:
I eat until jelak!

@BBear:
It's quite nice, but more like herbal chicken.

@Danny:
As long as you can pose well in swim trunks. :P

@Pikey:
Seremban Traitor!

@CarpeD:
Yeah, high in cholesterol. Pubic hair? Cannot la! :P. Did not get my geoduck le.

@Nicky:
Yeah, my backstroke sucks too! But as you said, too 'exposed'.

@SkyHawk:
He did give some "encouragement". :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho