Da Ma Cai Sunday


Mizu I
Swiped from williamnyk.
On Pentecost Sunday, I was at the very last minute roped in to be a hospitality minister again. I'm beginning to think that the Liturgy Group aunty has put me in her reserve list. No untoward incidents, but my sash fell off during the walk away from the altar. That was kinda comical. But not as comical as dropping your pants. :P. Mum had hit Da Ma Cai on Saturday, so lunch was on her. We went to Mizu at Bangsar Village I. The only reason we were there was because we wanted to go to the cobbler downstairs. The sifu (he wears a size 4!) was there today and he was very professional. Hopefully he can save my favourite pair of suede Lewre shoes. After so many years, the stitching's still fine and the leather oh-so-soft! Just that the colour's a bit off now. Mizu has an open kitchen concept and the air-conditioning wasn't strong. So you can imagine that we were sweating under the lights. And since we sat near the drinks bar, it was kinda noisy too. :S. I ordered the sushi moriawase and it came with amaebi sushi. Quite rare. Price-wise, it's quite reasonable and they hire budak Form 3, so you get some underaged eye candy, if you're into that.

Mizu II

Did some grocery shopping at Village Grocer and Giant after that. By the time we reached home, it was time for our Sunday exercise session. Mum went out to jog and I went for my swim. Annoyed at the pesky kids at the pool that day. Diving down from the stainless steel hand rail at the side. It's a wonder they did not slip and break their pesky little necks. Anyway, I finished my laps and headed off. No point hanging around~ no cuties also! For dinner, it was yam porridge with pan-fried salmon steak. That concludes my report for last Sunday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hit the da ma cai? thats so lucky! i also buy sometimes, but nvr hit lor.
plainjoe said…
Sunday filled with loads of kids...how paedophilic, but then again kids *shrugs*
Gratitude said…
Wow, a salmon Sunday!
+Ant+
the viennamese said…
Under-aged eye candy? HAHAHA! Thankfully I've grown out of that... Just about when I left from being under-aged myself. Older men are 'ze bomb! :D
Skyhawk said…
Underaged eye candies trade off for the hot environment lah...your mum is lucky...
fufu said…
yam porridge... i want!!! erm he temaki sushi looks awful >< lucky lar your mother!!
Unknown said…
i want to be her son tooo




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Bravebear said…
Water restaurant! I wan the sushi... yum!
William said…
@Happy:
Already invested a lot only hit le!

@PlainJoe:
Better luck today!

@Grat:
Depends on hypermarket promotions. :P

@Evann:
How much older? :P

@SkyHawk:
But underaged is not my cup of tea...

@Fufu:
I am not a fan of temaki.

@Jino:
You sure? My mother can be quite a challenge.

@BBear:
At the entrance, the floor is made up of transparent tiles... under them. water flows...
simonlover said…
*Now..May i know which of the "babies" you wore to the pool that day?" Hehehe...Later you really scared the other "babies" at the pool instead - oh!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho