The Lesbionic Woman

"Poor SK", as Alex would say. "Poor, Poor, SK". From the end of 2009 till February 2010, she got 3 "perhaps lesbian" comments from different people that she met for the first time. I dunno whether she's really exuding a strong les scent or it's just all the BFF's gay aura that's messed her own aura up. Well, anyway, lemme set the record straight:

SK is straight. Straight as an arrow.

Unfortunately, I have no proof to offer you. And some of you might even say, "to explain, is to hide the truth". Hehe. I'm sure people like Janvier will have lots to say about this subject. Whatever the case, I've fulfilled my obligation to vouch for her sexual orientation. Hehe. Ingat ya!.



P.S.: Do drop me a comment if you have any nice STRAIGHT friends to recommend to her. :P

Comments

Little Dove said…
A long overdue post. Well written.
Mark said…
LOL.

I never thought she was a carpet-muncher at all. Go hit Michael for that =P
Mark said…
Also, loved the Lesbionic woman XD
William said…
@LittleD:
LOL. Too late?

@Takashi:
Hmmm...

@Mark:
Hahaha. She'd club Michael. Yeahm that clip is fun ain't it?
Bravebear said…
erm... nothing to do with this post but I love the picture below this post. The guy looks yummy.
Jaded Jeremy said…
All my straight friends are taken leh.
Alex said…
POOR SK!!!! She deserves a good straight man to get her Brian!
William said…
@BBear:
This is the wrong forum for that!

@JJ:
Ooooooo...

@Alex:
SK's ovum + Alex's sperm = Brian la...
fufu said…
fufu!! but does she has big house? big car? big boobs? lol
simonlover said…
Haha. No need to meet her also, even from the conversation with u & me, i had the idea that she might be a lesbian also! Hehehe...Oops!
Cheryl said…
better than none lo. thank dear. muaks

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho