Singaporean Sweethearts V: A Peachy Anniversary

Here's some trivia for all of you-- KH and I celebrate our anniversary on the 28th of January. It's gonna be our third year together. Does that make us semi-married in PLU terms? That's the day I agreed to be his BF, and the first time I was kissed (or the day that horny PLU took advantage of the naive newbie, :P). We did not sleep long into the morning, but we just kinda enjoyed each others' embrace on bed. I had wanted to get up to wish JJ goodbye before he left for work, but I was too late (although he was late for work too! Must have been too distracted in bed... :P). And so, to celebrate the occasion (we decided on bringing it forward), we had our anniversary skank on the last day of my trip. The night before, I had given KH my famous sensual bergamot oil massage, so I guess he was friskier in the morning. Hehe. To replenish our lost protein, KH cooked a simple breakfast of eggs with a side of butterhead and raisin bun. He always takes care of breakfast. :).

Mixed & Raw

For the special occasion, we took a bus to somewhere near the Changi General Hospital for a Japanese ala-carte buffet. Momoya serves an extremely value-for-money lunch for just SGD26. I was hooked after sampling just a plate of their sashimi moriawase. Definitely not the cheap stuff. Other interesting items was the tempura unagi with spicy sauce and the peach ice cream. We were so full that it was pure torture rushing to catch our bus back to East Point Mall. Helped KH to pick out a stand fan since his old fan had kinda died. One needed to manually crank it like those Ford Model Ts in the Smithsonian Institute. Since my flight was at about dinner time, I decided to cook an early dinner to finish up the perishables in the refrigerator.

Sushi Under Pressure

Whipped up a caserole of steamed pork and eggs, butterhead salad and steamed chinese sausages. Both of us just nibbled at the food as we were still a bit full from lunch. I had packed most of my stuff and we left for the airport about an hour before my flight time (I always have to beg KH to bring me to the airport cause I suspect he doesn't want to see me leave, hehe). At the departure hall, KH kissed me goodbye and I went on my way. All the skanking had left me konked out on the plane. I slept through the whole delay on the runway. But I wasn't exhausted enought NOT to notice a couple of annoying passangers behind me. In a bloody loud and whiny voice:

Annoying Bitch: OMG. This is why I CANNOT fly BUDGET (moi: then what are you doing here bitch?). I can't wait like this la. Doesn't JetStar have Business Class? (moi: what part of budget do you not understand, bitch?!)

Bitch's Guy Friend: Ana, this is the best I could do. At least they fly to KLIA instead of LCCT. That's even WORSE. I thought this through (moi: if you had thought this through, you would have gagged her).


And she keep on bitching until she left the plane. Felt like bashing her with her stupid LV luggage. Fly full fare next time. Ugh. Bought some Choya at the duty free and proceeded to the arrival hall where SK was waiting for me. Back home, I had a nice hot dinner. The end of a happy trip...

Grill Me

P.S.: Everyone seems to comment about my "glow" after coming back from SG. LOL.

Spooning

Comments

Derek said…
Here's to many more anniversaries! Muacks!
ichimaru akira said…
Erm... who took advantage of who?

Cheers to many,many,many happy years with each other
Little Dove said…
It takes two special people,
To make a loving pair.
You're the poster kids for happiness,
In sunny or stormy weather.

My warmest anniversary wishes to you and KH,
For years of joy and pleasure.
May each year keep getting better,
With memories to treasure.
Mr.D said…
Darren 'likes' this~ ala facebook.
nicky05 said…
hahahaha....who is naive???...who is horny le????...hehehe...;p
Bravebear said…
Wah... happy anniversary! The unagi sushi thing looks yummy....
Joseph said…
Ooo.. Happy Anniversary! All the best to the two of you and many more years ahead together.

LOL, Semi-married. IMO, the time/duration of a relationship is not a good means of justifying marital status. It is the commitment, compassion and love that comes from the heart that counts. Doesn't matter if its in the context of hetero or homo, at the end of the day we are all humans.
Bengbeng said…
happy anniversary..hop to see yr glow :0
William said…
@Derek:
**muacks back** Me too!

@Ichi: @Nicky:
Who do you think? I should start a poll.

@LittleD:
Thanks for the lovely words, LittleD.

@Darren:
LOL. That's a first on blogger I think!

@BBear:
You got unagi at home also.

@Joseph:
Welcome. What you said is true. But I think our progression and commitment to each other over the years have definitely "graduated" to such a level. :P

@Beng2:
LOL. See in FB. :P
Gratitude said…
Eeeeee this post is sooooo bear/salmon! *envy envy* *pukes*
MrBunnyBan said…
Gah, i forgot my anniversary date dy! >.<
William said…
@Anton:
I cannot match that.

@JJ:
I wish!

@Ban:
Later JJ strangle you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho