Gaga over Gaga

Note: Forgive me if this a bit outdated. Album baru pun dah keluar!

OMG. Save me. I'm addicted to Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" music video. It's so addictive. It's so quirky. For some inexplicable reason, I find the scene where she emerges from the limo to her mansion and to the point she dances like a broken marionnette on crutches so captivating. The more I watch it, the more I draw comparisons with No Doubt's "It's My Life". Is Gwen Stefani the first to portray a murderous glam vamp in knickers and lotsa jewellery? Entahlah. Anyway, it's fun watching Lady Gaga... but I wonder how long she'll be staying around. Can she survive till Madonna's age? We'll see...



P.S.: I have a colleague that has hair like Lady Gaga (from "Disco Stick"). I feel like getting her an over-sized diamond-encrusted thunderbolt earring. :P.

Comments

Legolas said…
The Paparazzi MV is my favourite!
Bravebear said…
=.=" I dun understand what is so nice about it... WHY is everyone so crazy about Gaga... I seriously do not get it...
kenni said…
All gaga over lady gaga! Not that I'm a fan but some of her musics are indeed very catchy!
But what zaman are you from? You're prehistoric....hehe
said…
maybe u should try the gaga hairstyle too~ it may suit u :)
William said…
@Legs:
*high five* :P

@BBear:
Haha. I just like the weirdness.

@Kenni:
Catchy is good. Yeah, I'm from the Jurassic period. :P

@L2:
Which? :P
nase said…
if indeed you're frm Jurassic period, I don't knw which period shall I state I head frm, lolz!
simonlover said…
Eh..I tot i left a comment over here. No wonder no reply. Haha...I think she's much more hotter than Madonna nowadys. Her performances are way exciting too. So unfair Jonas Akerlund, the mv director, produced Paparazzi's video so cool and Madonna's Celebration video, was..well, a lil' disappointing. =(
William said…
The director's famous? I only know McG. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho