Schwarszkopf


Schwarszkopf
Swiped from williamnyk.
Looks like reading Mens Health has paid off for me. Not that I have a six-pack now. No higher energy level. My relationship with my boss isn't better. I DEFINITELY did not get more luck with the ladies. None of that. But I got a Schwarszkopf hamper from them!!! Hehe. I wrote them an e-mail in response to their swimming article (Swim For Your Life) in the August issue and it got into the Tell Mens Health Segment!!! Hehe. The hamper contains a bottle of shampoo, conditioner and some strong styling paste.

Thank you Blu Inc for the "birthday present" and SK and KT for collecting it for me.

Comments

Derek said…
If you're not using them can give me hor! =)
nase said…
ooooh nice hamper, i wants!
Gratitude said…
I alwiz complain that i do not win prizes....but then again, I do not submit. ISH!
+Ant+
William said…
@Derek:
I give you first pick!

@Nase:
Hehehe.

@Grat:
Make a move!
Little Dove said…
You must have written a very good email. Would we have the chance to read it on your bloggie? ^_^
Bengbeng said…
i second that. i would like to read that email too
Jaded Jeremy said…
What? No six-pack? What a rip-off.
Kris said…
oo Congrats Will!! is your Men's Health the same one that gets published here? I want to pick it up and read it!
William said…
@LittleD: @Beng2:
It's just a short e-mail gushing about how useful their article was. I know how to push their buttons. :P

@JJ:
Tell me about it!

@Kris:
Thanks. That segment is definitely by country as it is the readers' feedback.
Kenji said…
Ooo! Osis is a good brand! I love their hair spray! xD
said…
wow, i never got anything frm a magazine b4...
William said…
@Kenji:
3 - STRONG hold!

@L2:
I last time also kena a Fauborg scalp massage thing, but expired before I got to use it.
Twilight Man said…
I always get so jeles cos you have so many friends! Some more they pamper and shower you till heavens! Lucky Yoooooooo!
William said…
Hehehe. I'm blessed! But Grandma is just downplaying your BIG network!
C'est la vie said…
Give me that Osis product! Mine is almost finished! :P
William said…
You telling me or your gor?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho