Please Service Me


eye_of_sauron
Swiped from matthewlw.
With Deepavali falling on a Saturday, I got Monday off as a replacement. Did not get much rest at all that day with me running around settling my chores. The first order of the day was to pay my mechanic bill from Saturday. The air-conditioner compressor had cost me MYR495!!! :'(. Next, I went to the Acer service center in SUbang Jaya. Luckily I found the industrial park as I missed out on 60% of the landmarks in the early part of my directions. Unlike the HP-Compaq service center, it wasn't packed with people. I brought in 2 lappies, my office notebook and SK's personal notebook. I waited till noon for them to replace SK's keyboard, but mine was "warded". The LCD cover had cracked at the hinges and the LCD panel is practically severed if not for the connections. It's falls over without support. They took ages to source the left bracket and after 4 working days I was told that repairs would cost MYR550! Lunch was with YY, an ex-coursemate and ex-colleague of mine whom I had recently found out was also a part of the "family". It's such a small world. We met at Sakae Sushi, The Curve and had a long chat about coming out, sluttiness, BFs and religion. It's was nice seeing him after so long as truth be told, I had never spoke more than a few words to him.

After lunch, I drove back down to Puchong to settle SK's car radio. Driving without any music is definitely boring! When I mentioned SK's car registration number, the guy sputtered,

font color=green>"That's Ms. SK's car!!!"

It's just like I mentioned Voldemort or spoke of Sauron. Scary. The had it done in half an hour. Back home, mum made YTF for dinner. Delicious! Until they can fix my laptop, I have to use my 6yo Fujitsu. PentiumIII 600GHz. So slow! And it's running Windows 2000 Server. It's practically clawing for more memory. The HDD spins and spins and spins. Sigh....

Comments

Janvier said…
What did SK do to the mechanic?!
Gratitude said…
The pic looked more like a v..... Ewwwwwwww!
MrBunnyBan said…
Super salah sounding blog title...

SK is the one who must not be named!
Bravebear said…
YTF! YTF! I am craving for it! So long no eat!!! RAWR!!!
Bengbeng said…
get a new laptop lah. 550 is too much
Pluboy2 said…
i didnt know 600GHz exist!!!
Little Dove said…
Ms. SK must be the 'tai kar jie' in Puchong. All the dears come under her protection.
Twilight Man said…
You so busy like a grandmother! LOL
Oh I thought I read WTF! oops time to change glasses. Next time invite me hokay!
Cheryl said…
the pics like vagina LOL
動 Orson said…
ha.a.....u pocket bleeding liao...haa
William said…
@Legs: @UJ:
It's a company laptop.

@Jan:
Guess!

@Grat: @Cheryl:
Erk!

@Ban:
The title was put on purpose ma. :P

@Bear:
Go makanlah... not hard to find. ;)

@Takashi:
Pampered. :P

@LittleD:
She got "special" relationship with the lady boss there.

@TZone:
Change to Lydia Sum's glasses. :P

@Orson:
Wanna put a plaster on it for me?
said…
this pic look like a burning pussy :P
发白日梦^^ said…
high expenses at all time!!
cYiD said…
YTF! :D
anywayz...
we got a monday off too!
bank holiday! wheeeeeeee~
(i made my 3-day weekend into a 4-day weekend! hahaha)

wow... quite a lot of ka-ching there!
Kris said…
ahh meeting an acquaintance that has a lot more in common than you thought before must have been nice!! last time when I needed to fix my Acer laptop after i left it on my window sill and it rained...I had to pay $160 and they couldn't even fix it!! that sucked big time! hope your repairs go better than mine!
William said…
@L2:
Must be syphillis!

@发白日梦^^ :
Welcome! Cars are a liability. :(

@Cyid:
What did you do during the long hols?

@Kris:
If was definitely great. Why must we have the same sexuality to hit it off? :P
I heard of people leaving pies on the window sill to cool off... but a laptop? :P
simonlover said…
My Myvi aircond just spoilt as well...kheksei..There goes my money again!!! -- Wah, Nice to find out ppl u knew is actually like us ma!...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho