Feel Free To Give Me An Internal Audit


Image0242
Swiped from williamnyk.
On the first day that I was posted back to my Taman Desa office, the first thing I noticed was the cutie sitting next to me. Well-groomed (but always has roti canai at his back, hehe). Tall. Tight shirt. A hint of a V-shaped body. Semi-cute face. Has the look of a consultant. Turns out the fellow is one of my company's auditors from PWC. I shall endeavour to take a pic of him, but I have no good vantage point. Anyway... he has never looked me in the eye. Always minds his own business. His laptop will be open with his spreadsheets on and his desk would be filled with stacks of reports. However, on my way to the pantry one day, I caught him surfing the net... He quickly scrolled down the page, but my sharp eyes caught sight of something interesting-- a cover of an online copy of Attitude!!! Can't mistake the named torso and the title font!!! So, is he queer? Or is it just a coincidence? Time to get to know him a little better... Hehe.

P.S.: To make it up to you, the pic is of a mainland china guy I snapped in Orchard Central during my last trip to Singapore. Boleh tahan also, right?

Comments

Cheryl said…
thought this is the auditor...not bad lo like that can happily go office everyday
the viennamese said…
I'm guessing that he deliberately let you 'catch' him reading that electronic copy of the mag. Cuz seriously, there are so many other things to surf on the web and browsing that at work is not exactly the smartest thing to do.
Gratitude said…
I'm sure your eyes are extra bz scrolling down too.

Time to buy more eyedrops! hehe
+Ant+
Justb3cks2 said…
no eye contact? mayb he is eyeeing on you but you didn't notice it..
Legolas said…
Interesting... Slap his butt one day and see his reaction.
Pranny said…
May be he's a straight actor??

Yeah you should step up and say Hi!!!
Pike-chan said…
Hmmmm.... my company has this PWC auditor visited as well and it looks a bit like him.. is his name J..... ?
Ganymede said…
Now that's a guy worth auditing. :P
William said…
@Cheryl:
The auditor also not bad de. :P

@Evann:
Haha. That's one plausible theory. :P

@Grat:
I did buy eye drops!

@JB:
Ohhhhhh... I wish!

@Legs:
Slap - gay. Punch - str8.

@Jerry:
I'll try to find the right opportunity.

@Ban:
Wah! Remote gaydar!

@Pikey:
I'm not sure le...

@QueerR:
Hehe. Lets open his books.
Mack the Dagger said…
you can just try the old trick of accidentally pouring a cup of tea/coffee oh his pants (not his shirt) then apologize like hell. if he likes you, he will be okay. of he is straight....then run like for you life! hahhahaha
William said…
.... then we adjourn to the restroom? I like!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Hey, it's the cutie I spotted at Orchard Central. You are so good at taking photo secretly lah :)
Kenji said…
Boleh tahan!? BOLEH TAHAN!? Haha that dude is fricking good looking if you ask me hahaha! So whatever happen to the auditor now!? xD
William said…
@JJ:
Yes, he is! How I wish my other pics survived... :(

@Kenji:
What a pleasant surprise to see you popping up in here! Yeah, I wouldn't mind sitting on his lap. Anyway, no progress with the auditor. :(

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho